Everything Goes, but be nice.

Moderators: MADMAX, Duesy, Admins

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 am

He||raZ'r wrote:Thank you Pengy :!:

You have no idea how I appreciate that!
Thank you Acid, Dex, Ren, Ken, and all.

I just like to play UT and wanted to give it a home like they all did.

But I tried again tonight and it locked up my X-Windows desktop in linux. I never had this happen since 1997 on a packard bell that I set up as a network router with T-1s and a ethernet card for LAN traffic. when it paniced and said "FOOD FIGHT" but the machine kept on running except that I couldnt log into it. It kept routing traffic in a paniced state. I let it run for a few days until I figured out it was a problem with the Packard Bell equipment. They used to send out PCs with re-furbished equipment without telling their customers. So many people were oblivious. Not us Linux folk.

1997 I will never forget that linux panic (can you call that a crash? it was still running)

I had UT kill my desktop today from laggy HSF. It just froze. I will continue to try it week from week.

My philosophy was - Keep it Simple and Stupid. Make it available to everyone.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are
a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

infant
Captain

Post by infant » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:36 pm

have you tried running unreal tournament within Wine?
http://www.winehq.org/

according to their status page, unreal tournament works in Wine with the following linux distros
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.p ... o=&iId=124

so with luck, you can run unreal tournament (windows version) within Wine. ACE will be fooled into installing the windows version, and Wine will emulate the windows platform for you.

look who else is making a comeback.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/retur ... kem/709618

Primè
3 Star General

Post by Primè » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 pm

BAR|BeerThePenguin wrote:I used windows 3.1 once... Once...

Well hell, no wonder you don't like Windows :P you think they're all like 3.1....

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:28 am

Primè wrote:
BAR|BeerThePenguin wrote:I used windows 3.1 once... Once...

Well hell, no wonder you don't like Windows :P you think they're all like 3.1....

Well that was the single tasking days when Unix already had a GUI and multitasking. Windows was always behind and probably always will be. I remember when OS/2 had features that Windows dreamed of. Unix was still ahead. I can spout a list off, but windows was always a decade behind. I think they have caught up a few years but still - behind.

Why would you run in wine what you could run native? I always made it easy for people. Never complex. K.I.S.S. Keep it Simple and Stupid.
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

infant
Captain

Post by infant » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:32 pm

ACE specs:
Supported Operating Systems

unreal client:
Even though there are a few players who still enjoy their daily crashes and bluescreens, ACE will drop support for Windows 9x. The minimum requirement for ACE is that you run at least Windows NT 5.0 (which is better known as Windows 2000). Every later version of windows is supported. This includes the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 2008 Server and Windows 7.

unreal servers:
All windows and linux servers running UT version v348, v432, v436, v440, v451 or v451b are supported.

source:
http://utgl.unrealadmin.org/ace/?p=about#os

author contact:
http://utgl.unrealadmin.org/ace/?p=contact

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:27 am

unreal servers:
All windows and linux servers running UT version v348, v432, v436, v440, v451 or v451b are supported.

Never EVER quote server only crap. Ventrilo is server only on all platforms (non-free) and utter crap. But it is not all-platforms. You will die a horrible death here until you actually support all platforms you advertize
I have been watching the ventrilo client forums and they have been talking linux for over 7 years. Meanwhile Teamspeak has delivered. Done! Ventrilo Dead!
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

infant
Captain

Post by infant » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:23 pm

yea that's a nice concept, but support only goes so far for any platform.

my wireless carrier switched from voice recognition to dial tone only. said it was an upgrade. so i try to top-up my cell, and it turns out my cell-phone didn't produce dial tones, so the machine just kept saying "i didnt' get that, please put in your 14 digit voucher using your handset".

So i went online and used their web interface, and it would say "please make sure all your info is correct". everything was correct, it just wasn't going to process it. i began thinking maybe the voucher number was not usable.

i look at the voucher closely and saw a number i could call for "other phones". i dialed that using my home phone and got it to process my top-up.

no doubt Linux has been good to you, but you can skip a lot of headaches if you just emulate the platform that's most popular for the content you want to use. macs do it, linux can do it, just do it ^_-

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 am

Is that why Sony, Samsung, et al. are running into problems with Linux Android running on TVs?
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

infant
Captain

Post by infant » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:56 pm

this is my first time hearing about it. did some searching and found there could be a possibility that the android app market is not supported for such TV sets. instead they fill that void with a "proprietary App Market is said to offer a limited amount of apps." <--limited support?

source:
http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News ... preorders/

if you are interested in such a TV set, i think this is better alternative, geared towards programmers.
http://phandroid.com/2011/01/12/build-y ... -ces-2011/

Pengy, it doesn't matter how you get unreal tournament to run with ACE, just make it happen and play.

everyone is at:
irc.globalgamers.net
#speedpug

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:18 am

The server kicked me out and told me to download that file.

The server gave me the URL

I am trying to install this ACE thing. Well, not trying, I did. That is the error.
I still cannot get in.

Execing NPLoaderLL_v16b.so
appError called:
Can't bind to native class NPLoaderLL_v16b.NPLLLActor

Pretend I never ran servers and I have no clue what you are talking about. Get me into the server, What do I need?

I am working the Linux UT group here ...
Pretend I am not a techy and I need simple instructions. K.I.S.S.
I will forward it all.

Is UT done or not? I am not seeing it continue.
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

infant
Captain

Post by infant » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:09 pm

UT is not done. It's just ACE has support issues, which i don't see it as a big deal since there are always alternative solutions to a problem.

I'm pretty much a linux nubcake since I mostly just use windows. Still using windows XP since i have it setup the way i like it. been meaning to make the move to linux, but i see the tools i'm used to using are not on linux, which was how i discovered wine awhile back.

I spent some time trying to get UT working under Ubunto 10.04.
I installed Ubunto within vmware, and ran Wine within Ubunto. The emulation approach does work. ACE and all the server files downloaded and installed fine without any manual work. I was able to enter the pug server and look around a bit. the fps sucked ass but that's to be expected when running the game over two emulation layers.

next I tried to reproduce your issue with linux using the same method of execution (without wine). I managed to install UT99 using a script called "unreal.tournament_436-multilanguage.goty.run" I got the game to run, but I couldn't get to the point of reproducing your issue because running the game natively wouldn't download the server files, it would say "error opening file..." I tried again with chmod 777 recursively on UT99's game folder, still same "error opening file" message. so i couldn't enter a server >.< and didn't want to manually install those files.

I highly suggest you give wine a try though. I got higher fps in wine than i did running the game natively. strange but true, so you may actually gain a big performance boost by going the Wine route.

this is the guide i used.
http://www.dedoimedo.com/games/wine-directx.html
directx 9c file:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/c ... ceb6d8fa8d

installing UT99 (windows edition) through Wine:
1. paste the installation files into "/home/[yourUserName]/.wine/dosdevices/c:/"
example:
/home/mattack/.wine/dosdevices/c:/01 installation files/unreal_tournament_disk
2. at terminal type "wine /home/mattack/.wine/dosdevices/c:/01 installation files/unreal_tournament_disk/setup.exe" or double click the setup.exe (it should automatically launch through wine since it's in Wine subfolders).
3. choose installation directory as "c:/installed/UT99"
4. click ok, and it should install without issue.
5. to play just double click the UnrealTournament.exe found in "/home/[yourUserName]/.wine/dosdevices/c:/installed/UT99/system/UnrealTournament.exe"

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 pm

we got a couple of guy that have trouble with Nploader in pugs. its because of windows7. they cant connect or they timeout during the match. a admin have to type "mutate nploader allowone" to disable nploader and let those guy in. or they crash. i think they have a fix, ill look.

it might be a similar problem with linux or penguin have win7 and he dont want to admit it.

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:29 pm

j@Y666**Qc.ca** wrote:it might be a similar problem with linux or penguin have win7 and he dont want to admit it.

LOLOLOLOLOL damn u do have a sense of humor jay :twisted:

me thinks that pengy has a problem w/ LINUX and he doesn't want to admit it
..Its merely a couple of clicks and BLAM , I'm instant smoke.

Another Silver Silver Classic Quote

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 am

He||raZ'r wrote:
j@Y666**Qc.ca** wrote:it might be a similar problem with linux or penguin have win7 and he dont want to admit it.

LOLOLOLOLOL damn u do have a sense of humor jay :twisted:

me thinks that pengy has a problem w/ LINUX and he doesn't want to admit it

I have a problem with linux? I do. Like the chinese beating the US in things lately. Top 500 computers and China uses Linux to trump them all. Damn them!!! http://www.top500.org/

I installed everything the server told me to.
I want to get ACE working so I can get into laggy face that took over the haleys crowd when it was named Haleys but it wasnt Haleys etc etc etc etc

so help me please.

K.I.S.S.
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 am

well, i never knew that. what is weird is when some other peeps thy to do the same thing by renaming their server highspeedface it never work.

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 am

Timing is everything. Re-read the posts. Especially when I dropped Haleys. Ironman graciously hosted our servers on Epix. When that dropped - read the events. Very interesting ;-)

I am trying to instruct other people how to join games. I have been for months. I am telling them UT is over. Move on to other games like Quake, Doom, WoW, et al.

UT is done. I will not visit here anymore. Hope to see you where action is! Peace.

If anything ever works please e-mail me at unixjohn1969@gmail.com

I'd like to hear
cyas
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 am

http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/961685-post13.html

i found a fix for nploader. i dont know if its what u need.

DeputyGarcia
Major

Post by DeputyGarcia » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:46 am

I think that link is a server thing, jay.

With all due respect, I have to say I'm a little disappointed in your attitude, Mr. BeerThePenguin. I wonder why people feel the need to actively discourage others from playing UT. The generous Mr. Anthrax has spent considerable effort in writing this new anti-cheat for UT and he and his team are continuing to develop it by re-writing most of the code from scratch for the new versions. I expected that as an avid Linux user and coder and old school UT lover that you would be one of the first to support Anthrax's efforts rather than try to drive UT to an early grave. What is the point? When it really dies then it will be dead. Right now it is not dead at all. There may not be as many players as in the heyday but there are still quite a few public servers and quite a few UT pugs in irc. Players from back when are showing up all the time. I even saw KENNENIAH a few weeks ago on a public server.

If Mr. BeerThePenguin happens to return to see this or someone else may have the same issue, then you might try this solution from DeXtrO:

seems i have fixed my ace problems i tried moving the nploader files to the actual system folder for the install files and it worked :P
which is odd cause i've never installed anything in the install folder in /usr/local/games/ut/System
mods and maps textures etc always go in the ~/.loki/ut/System folder which is where i had them but it was crashing ....i guess there are other files ace needs to interact with and it prolly didnt know the install path to the files, but anyway its working now :P

http://www.hdk.acidsplaypenn.com/forum/ ... 3927#p3927

I know there are at least a couple of ways to install UT in linux so there may be other solutions. But since UT was written for Windows I would think one would expect to have a little hacking to do like chmod, +x, paths and such. Getting ACE to work is an absolute necessity if you want to play on almost all public servers. The servers that don't have it now most likely will have the new version when it comes out.

I will say that QuakeLive is pretty fun, though. And who knows? Maybe by some miracle a browser plugin for UT might someday be a reality.
-----------------------------------------------------------
the eggs chase the bacon 'round the fryin' pan
vhy I leeke-a Fureffux...

Børk! Børk! Børk!

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:14 pm

UT is done. They have contributed to the end of UT.

UT99 is done.
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

DeputyGarcia
Major

Post by DeputyGarcia » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:04 am

BAR|BeerThePenguin wrote:... They have contributed to the end of UT.

Could you elaborate? Who is "They"?

Børk! Børk! Børk!

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:20 pm

DeputyGarcia wrote:
BAR|BeerThePenguin wrote:... They have contributed to the end of UT.

Could you elaborate? Who is "They"?

I just tried again. Got kicked out. UT99 is done.

I will not help the others. I point to other games although UT was my first love. UT is done.
UT was great!!!!!

R.I.P.
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:32 am

why dont u pm me ur ip so i can look if u are banned.

Thunder-GOLD
Commander In Chief

Post by Thunder-GOLD » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:17 pm

j@Y666**Qc.ca** wrote:why dont u pm me ur ip so i can look if u are banned.

lol can you imagine it? you must pm your IP so they can check out if you can play. Now I can say UT is really DEAD lol.

Jay read yourself:

"PM your IP so I'll check if you are banned"

lol

anyway I came here today to say Hello all you

Hey Pengy How are you brother?
UT is dead? the penguins said it. Is it possible?

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Post by MADMAX » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:32 pm

BAR|BeerThePenguin well what can i say , your a legend m8 always ready to help others a great online friend to them that know you , you have done so much for this community over the years, your ability to hit 1 word replies like *windowz* always cracked me up lol just wanted to say cheers mate for everything you have done you may be out but you will never be forgotten, thank you for the time you took to make the playerlist that we used for years, all the very best in what ever your doing and i for 1 hope to see you soon.

MADMAX

o000 p.s pengy there is always windowz
:P

sup Thunder-GOLD how are ya m8, its always good to see you here how have ya been what you been up 2?
"~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ i dont spam and your GONNA give me respect lamer"

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:06 pm

GAWD, I forgot about the playerlist, damn ima ass, I gotta get that thing running....I know ur outta UT Pengy, but any help/advice you can offer to get the wonderful tool working again, I'd appreciate it

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 am

He||raZ'r wrote:GAWD, I forgot about the playerlist, damn ima ass, I gotta get that thing running....I know ur outta UT Pengy, but any help/advice you can offer to get the wonderful tool working again, I'd appreciate it

If there was support for the new hack protection I'd have an incentive.

None is here. I dont like to work on dead games.

Otherwise I'd be on top of it.
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

Se7eN
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by Se7eN » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Come join this dead game's tournament (comes with dead prizes if you win):
http://tournaments.globalgamers.net/?pa ... ame=UTC3NW

While you're at it, come join this dead game's MLUT season:
http://www.prounreal.org/mlut/schedule. ... 42da296ff0

Why don't you come on over to dead high speed face too?:

Or you can pick any of these dead servers to play on. There seems to be over 1000 dead people for you to play with.

If there was support for the new hack protection I'd have an incentive.

You can always try this dead forum:
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/forum ... .php?f=177

Don't be scared if Zombie Anthrax replies, he's actually really friendly.

*Zombie Walks out of this thread*
R.I.P UT

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Post by MADMAX » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Se7eN wrote: There seems to be over 1000 dead people for you to play with.

@ least 1/2 are using cheats LOLOLOLOL

Se7eN
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by Se7eN » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Every game has its' cheaters and an 11 year old game will have them too. Your CoD games aren't much better.

Always got something half-assed and unfounded to say eh MAX? All I see you do is WAH WAH WAH. Why are you still even here if you don't play UT anymore, just to $#!T on those that still play? :roll:
R.I.P UT

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Post by MADMAX » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:06 am

awaaaaaaaa wana tissue , stfu 7 get over yourself,

play on

Renegadex
FORUM ADMIN

Post by Renegadex » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 am

Even consoles have cheat issues. I've seen some hilarious stuff on the COD series on the Xbox 360! As long as the JTAG community skirts around bans, this will always be an issue.

That said, I may have some inside information that UT will undergo a "reboot" in the near future. Stay tuned. :)

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Renegadex wrote:I may have some inside information that UT will undergo a "reboot" in the near future. Stay tuned. :)

I've heard of a "UT-Live" kinda deal maybe in the works, is that it???

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 am

DeputyGarcia
Major

Post by DeputyGarcia » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:36 pm

dkrypt wrote:Epic hints at Unreal return

http://news.google.com/news/more?q=unre ... CDoQqgIwAg

ZombieGarcia says that link ^ no worky.

I play UT on laggyface alot.... a really real whole buncha lotty lot. UT is the only game I play with any regularity. I also play at 44oz among others. |uK| has several popular servers. The siege mod is very popular these days. They even got a major league siege tourney going with something like 100 or more sign ups. http://www.prounreal.org/

There are a lot of "new" players and a lot of the old schoolers still play. The mlut tournaments are broadcast on the web and it's great fun just to watch. The next generation ACE release is imminent and promises to fix alot of problems with the current versions.

UT is a classic. CoD has seen, what, six versions? The first version came out well after UT and the latest version is already played out. Dead within a year like most of the other "new" games save Quake in Quake Live which is a great game with a big community.

Børk! Børk! Børk!

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:44 am

Try http://www.industrygamers.com/news/unre ... mits-epic/

I also play laggyface & with MLUT'ers, including in MLUT itself back when Moose was on my team.

It's good to see UT99 activity. And the level of the average player on laggyface has gone up nicely imho

DeputyGarcia wrote:
dkrypt wrote:Epic hints at Unreal return

http://news.google.com/news/more?q=unre ... CDoQqgIwAg

ZombieGarcia says that link ^ no worky.

I play UT on laggyface alot.... a really real whole buncha lotty lot. UT is the only game I play with any regularity. I also play at 44oz among others. |uK| has several popular servers. The siege mod is very popular these days. They even got a major league siege tourney going with something like 100 or more sign ups. http://www.prounreal.org/

There are a lot of "new" players and a lot of the old schoolers still play. The mlut tournaments are broadcast on the web and it's great fun just to watch. The next generation ACE release is imminent and promises to fix alot of problems with the current versions.

UT is a classic. CoD has seen, what, six versions? The first version came out well after UT and the latest version is already played out. Dead within a year like most of the other "new" games save Quake in Quake Live which is a great game with a big community.

DeputyGarcia
Major

Post by DeputyGarcia » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:53 pm

That linky worky real good like, homebrew! ;-).

I'm not big on gambling so I doubt I would make an actual bet that some new UT thing was coming based on that article. However, it would be stupid cool if they did create something like QuakeLive with UT.

<3

Børk! Børk! Børk!

infant
Captain

Post by infant » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:20 pm

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 am

UT........... dead.. R.I.P.
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:10 am

BAR|BeerThePenguin wrote:UT........... dead.. R.I.P.

It's still alive-ish.

Currently playing: http://www.gametracker.com/search/ut/?s ... =50#search

New MLUT: http://prounreal.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80105

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:22 am

Ahh ya posted on my birthday... TY... Let me try to fire up the old UT I have had installed since 99 (us linux users dont need to re-install anything since we dont get virused or crash etc......)

Yup 4 players...

Receiving package 'CTFPlusV2'
CheckConnectionAttempt: Error while checking socket status.
stage 0: 0.004049 secs
stage 1: 0.004378 secs
stage 2: 0.002261 secs
stage 3: 0.004994 secs
Total: 0.015682 secs
LoadMap: 69.93.101.77/CTF-Face-LE200?Name=Gibbs?Class=BotPack.TMale2?team=0?skin=SoldierSkins.RawS?Face=SoldierSkins.Bruce?Voice=BotPack.VoiceMaleTwo?OverrideClass=
Shut down moving brush tracker for Level UT-Logo-Map.MyLevel
Collecting garbage

Purging garbage
-0.0ms Unloading: Package UT-Logo-Map
-0.0ms Unloading: Package utmenu23
-0.0ms Unloading: Package MultiMesh
-0.0ms Unloading: Package EpicCustomModels
-0.0ms Unloading: Package Excessive
Garbage: objects: 23089->22947; refs: 315606
Level is Level CTF-Face-LE200.MyLevel
Bringing Level CTF-Face-LE200.MyLevel up for play (156)...
Spawning new actor for Viewport SDLViewport0
Team 0
Login: Gibbs
Possessed PlayerPawn: TMale2 Entry.TMale1
Initialized moving brush tracker for Level CTF-Face-LE200.MyLevel
Getting FCommandoSkins.aphe1T_0, FCommandoSkins.aphe2T_0, None, FCommandoSkins.aphe4Indina
Getting SGirlSkins.fwar1T_0, SGirlSkins.fwar2T_0, SGirlSkins.fwar3, SGirlSkins.fwar4Fury
Getting SoldierSkins.Blkt1T_1, SoldierSkins.Blkt2T_1, SoldierSkins.Blkt3, SoldierSkins.blkt4Malcom
Tried to join.. Crashed... UT is dead
Getting None, None, None, None
Getting SGirlSkins.fwar1T_1, SGirlSkins.fwar2T_1, SGirlSkins.fwar3, SGirlSkins.fwar4Cathode
Possessed PlayerPawn: bbTMale2 CTF-Face-LE200.bbTMale0
FactoryCreateText: TextBuffer with TextBufferFactory (0 1 NPLoaderLL_v16b.u)
Execing NPLoaderLL_v16b.u
FactoryCreateText: TextBuffer with TextBufferFactory (0 1 NPLoaderLL_v16b.so)
appError called:
Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Executing USDLClient::ShutdownAfterError
UGenericAudioSubsystem::ShutdownAfterError
[MikModMusic] Music shutdown.
[MikModMusic] Music termination requested.
[MikModMusic] Waiting for music thread to finish.
[MikModMusic] Music thread done. Have a nice day.
Executing USDLViewport::ShutdownAfterError
UOpenGLRenderDevice::ShutdownAfterError
Signal: SIGIOT [iot trap]
Aborting.
Exiting.
Name subsystem shut down

Deadskie

dead

deader than a door nail

rolling in the dust

who would want to try to play this ever again?

I am expecting a 6 core 8gb etc setup this week.. cant wait so I can keep playing real games ;-) I only have a single core and my father keeps ragging about how his video processing takes him over an hour for a DVD and I was freaked out as I never take more than 20 mins to process a DVD video. He has a quad core and I have a single... %$#*ing windoze trash. I dont care if I have to do it all for him and play games at the same time ;-)

Some day... You will learn ;-)

PEACE OUT BRUSSEL SPROUT!
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:59 am

We play some tight games last night on either HSF or TS Face . . . smooth play, no crashes, basic UT99 install on XP, about 14 peeps on the server

Happy belated bday!

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:45 am

Gimme IP of a working server...
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:51 pm

unreal://68.232.168.233:7777 <-- HDK Face

unreal://8.9.36.186:7777 <-- Judge's Realm

I believe Dex has been on both servers & he's a linux lover

DeputyGarcia
Major

Post by DeputyGarcia » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:45 pm

BAR|BeerThePenguin wrote: cant wait so I can keep playing real games ;-)
It's sad when senility sets in at such an early age. :P

BAR|BeerThePenguin wrote: FactoryCreateText: TextBuffer with TextBufferFactory (0 1 NPLoaderLL_v16b.u)
Execing NPLoaderLL_v16b.u
FactoryCreateText: TextBuffer with TextBufferFactory (0 1 NPLoaderLL_v16b.so)
appError called:
Why?

Børk! Børk! Børk!

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:19 am

Any UT still running? please advertize
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

DeputyGarcia
Major

Post by DeputyGarcia » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:47 am

Fridays and Saturdays maybe around 8-9ish EST but sometimes later... fun times and teamspeak, too!
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.9.36.186:7777

or there's always http://www.gametracker.com/search/ut/

This one is fun even though it's combogib and Netherlands hence laggyish but nice friendly folks there.
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... 5.62:7777/

Then there's "laggy face". It seems they've had even more problems than usual lately:
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... 1.77:7777/

and there's irc.globalgamers.net #speedpug, #mlut, #tdmpickups, #wawapug, #ipug, etc.

Børk! Børk! Børk!

infant
Captain

Post by infant » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 pm

The friday and saturdays gathering is pretty good. I've played on the server several times. usually starts around 10-11pm EST, lasting around 5 hours sometimes lmao

last time i played there were a lot of people trying to play, with server reaching it's cap (~12-14 slots)

woo stats for server, not too shabby XD
http://www.gametracker.com/player/matta ... .186:7777/

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:04 am

All my favs were 0 .... 0 .. and ... 0.....

Then I looked up laggy Face... 0....

ugh

I want game! Other than Panda WoW and "wish I was" Diablo III
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

hamster
Second Lieutenant

Post by hamster » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:09 pm

you will all suffer