My parting words

Everything Goes, but be nice.

Moderators: MADMAX, Duesy, Admins

Acid
Brigadier General

My parting words

Post by Acid » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 pm

I know I have said this a dozen times before. But as of Monday I am breaking free from the 'net altogether for the most part. So I just wanted to say a few things being that I have been part of this community since the day Ken opened the first server and came spamming the addy in our clan server.

Ken, what can I say we have had our disagreements. You have banned me more than any other admin in the game (except for that alcoholic, roid shooting druggie TK). But props to you man for creating what is undoubtedly the best UT community that has ever existed.

Ren, we never talked much. I know you dont or didnt like me. Its cool, I am who I am. But even though you said "he's too volatile" when Pengy wanted to give me the keys to the kingdom you took a shot. I appreciate being able to help you guys out. And hopefully kept as many cheaters off the server as I could.

Pengy, what can I say. Your not a mapper, you dont make skins or voice packs. But you created the absolute best tool that ever existed or will exist for this game. We had all the information we needed to get the job done. And while we never really chatted it up too much except for IRC and in game, you always pulled for me and had my back. Not to put anyone else down but all my respect in this game is to you. Youve done a ridiculous amount of $#!T for the game and my hats go off to you sir.

Dex, what can I say bro. We've done it all. Servers, ladders, clans, multiple games. Its been a blast, just think we never have worked the same hours where we could have even played the game together even more. We always had opposite hours but still knew each other like the back of our hands. I wish I had more time to stop by and hookup with ya when I was in Indiana but I just couldnt get it done. I wish ya the best my friend and will always see you around Facebook.

Croc and Killer, you guys were like my sons. It was a pleasure seeing you both turn into fine young men. And both of you dominated this game as well as every other game youve played. Croc you were ridiculous at CSS and made me feel like the worst player in the world. Killer you dominated the 2k4 scene, how the @*&! did that even happen? Anyway, best of luck to ya both. You both have bright futures in front of you.

Fabio, you sir are absolutely the nicest guy I have ever talked to and grown to know on the net anywhere. And honestly you ran my favorite server EVER for this game. ROD was the best and the one server I enjoyed playing on the most. And I do have to say, you were one of the pioneers to all these fancy shock rifle tricks people do these days, but you did the $#!T a decade ago. Its been a long time, and havent talked to you much since you started your new family but youre another one my friend that was like a bro. Best of luck man.

Here is a name that will make people cringe. Hallo, you are one of the biggest dicks to ever play the game. But I have to say some of my best conversations in IRC ever were with you. We knew we were complete opposites, but we had common interests and talked lengthy on many occasions. You just made it hard to stick up for you when this entire community and most of the UT world hated you.

Nod|Bone - youre a silly *#@&^&!!. But an all around nice kid. I enjoyed playing with you. We never really talked but it was always fun in the server.

Ridley - Oh Ridley, what you could have been. Youre a great player, but your tarnished your name by cheating. Youre a great competitor, but deep down inside you know TDT/GT had no chance of beating EFW. Only until after everyone quit and moved on did you guys want to play. Which I must say was pathetic.

Cryptin, another one of my bros from EFW. Never really talked much but you were an amazing player. The bad part is you were never around enough otherwise you would be one of those names in the lists when people say who were the greatest face whores ever.

Tempest, we started out rough. But I felt there was always a mutual respect. You are the single person who made me pick up a rifle because I just grew tired of getting headshotted. I wish we would have ran into each other sooner because I wasted lots of time playing not to my potentional.

Omorfi, my little botting sweetheart. You didnt really think with me around you were going to bot and get away with it?

Claw, the one guy who is probably one of the best coders in teh game. Unfortunately it only took one time which was when you were caught botting on the Crush server. A few of us held out tongues over the years about it which amazes me that people respected you that much to hush it up. But today, I am putting it all out there. Pengy, Ironman, Dex, and the rest of the admins around this community knew all about it. The all read the logs and not one of us ever put this out and how did you repay people? By acting like a complete dick to most of the community. You sir, get zero respect from me. You are the biggest egomaniac that was ever in this community. And well lets not forget the time you failed to chmod you webserver correctly and I found all your little goodies. That was pretty funny huh? And yet again, I warned you about it and nothing was really ever said again. Youre the only cheating piece of $#!T I ever let go and let be.

OHYA, it was fun playing with you. But I have to say, you took the admin thing over the limit. You, but not just you was what made me turn my back to this community. You treated players like $#!T, and pushed the admin thing beyond its boundaries. I wish that time never happened but it is what it is. Other than that I had no problems with you or Shank and wish you both the best.

Ironman, you really went out of your way to help run this place. What a great contribution coming from someone who lets just face it, most of us hated while you were a member of TDT. Havent talked to you in forever so I hope all is well.

Serial Toy, you are probably the one guy who is just like me. We had lots in common and played alot at the same times. Some great battles we had, and some great conversations. Was a pleasure playing with you.

Dixie, whever you may be these days. It was a real blast playing with you and Nicole around. As well as it was a pleasure chatting it up with ya. Its been forever so I have no clue as to how youre doing but all my best.

MAG! man you are one crazy *#@&^&!!, a demented soul just like myself. It was great playing with you man. Some of my best LoL's came from the silly $#!T you would say, you definately made this game fun.

Emo, the one TDT/GT guy I beat the most in 1v1's but yet the one who thought he was the best player in the clan because of his egomaniacal way of thinking. You may have been the best clean player however.

Friendly Fire, one of the fairest admins I have ever met. A classy family guy who I have grown to know very well. I still havent heard back from you on Facebook so I hope all is well my friend. Hit me up some time.

Larrimo, another cool cat. Youre another funny *#@&^&!!. It was a blast playing with you man. Hope all is well with you and the wife man. Havent seen you around much but its been my pleasure to know you.

Nat, my favorite chicky gamer. Not just because you are a great person to talk to but you kicked ass in the game. I loved our conversations about music, I loved your music, and its been an absolute blessing meeting you. Thanks for all the great times hun.

Snake, you were one of my favorite players. Were being the keyword. You had it all, well liked person, great player. And then you hooked up with the fags from TDT. If that never happened and you didnt turn into a complete @$$#0L3 and talk $#!T to my kid on my messenger we would probably all still be playing together. I can say this, be thankful that you are from Canada. Because if you lived in the USA at the time you talked to my kid like that, I would have eaten your heart. And thats no threat son.

Hellrazr, you know I never liked you at first. I dont know what it was but even going back and reading some posts here you can see it. It just goes to show that first impressions arent always correct. I consider you a friend, and its gone into some deep $#!T. Keep your head up man, I have been there most of my life and been through it all as well. Your time will come, keep hunting for it. And as always will catch you on Facebook.

Snow Phoenix, man o man. You were like Hallo, may have even been Hallo for all I know. You really pissed off alot of people. But I talked to you in depth more than anyone here. Long conversations that really meant something. I wish you didnt act like a douche to everyone else though, it could have been so much more fun.

Andromeda, another one right there with Pengy. You have done more for this game than anyone. Always willing to help someone out. It was great knowing you and having a chance to have similiar opinions on what we do to lamers.

Broken_Clock, you annoyed me alot. I dont know why but you were just annoying at times. But a great competive player who eventually stop annoying me. You did piss me off bailing on your fantasy football team though. Best of luck in the future young man.

Madmax, the ambassador to UT. We had a couple quarrels. You pissed me off a few times, im sure i did the same. But I appreciate your willingness to help preserve this game. You really have brought alot of people together and got along with most everyone. As with the others, we always have Facebook and I will see you on there.

THESEXIESTMAN - You sir are the ONE biggest douche bag to ever enter this forum. Youre a terrible player, how the @*&! you consider yourself good is beyond me. You always challenge people but as soon as you lose there is an excuse and you wont post that on your silly blog will you?

j@Y666, what can I say. Its about being honest and opening up my soul and secrets. Lets be frank, I never liked you doubt I ever would have. You only care about getting as many people on your server as you can. Doesnt matter if they bot, cheat or lame it up. As long as they show up. And in my book that is just wrong.

Judge, its been a blast man. Not much I need to say other than I will try and fix your server before I disconnect from the web world. :P

Se7eN - We are alot alike. So our personalities always clashed, you just take the game more seriously than I do and you take it to heart. Unfortunately when that happens I dont much care and we both did things that maybe we shouldnt have done. Youre a great player, but I think your ego gets in the way sometimes.

Evil_Priest - Another ego maniac. Never really had a problem with you but you just act like your $#!T dont stink and youre the greatest player on the planet. Youre average, and really cant back it up. How many times have you called me a botter over the years? I lost count.

Matrix aka ABC - Like the guy you got your hacks from youre a hard catch. But knowing the situation, knowing you since the day you stepped foot on HHH as a complete newb asking where you could get an aimbot its pretty safe to say you havent been clean in this game for quite awhile.

Silver-Surfer, another one who we didnt start off on the right foot. But have gotten to know very well. Its been fun man, keep up the good work and dont ever sacrifice quantity for quality.

And lastly because I must have missed him as I scrolled through the members list. Dkrypt. I wrote alot about egomaniacs. You sir are the king of them. I have never even met a person in real life who is so full of themselves like you are. And why? Youre an average at best player who essentially just carries flags and hopes he gets covered. The best part though is your sympathies towards people caught cheating. You are tweaked to the max more than anyone I have seen in this game. And yeah I could furnish logs as they are still sitting on the server, but there is no point. I just dont care anymore.

In ending I apologize if I missed anyone. I just went from the start to finish in the member list and pulled those I had something to say to.

And to the rest, its been my pleasure. To the botters, I hope I made your attemps miserable and to the founders of HHH, thank you!

Omorfi, text me sometime. Maybe we can rekindle our romance.

Anyone else who wants to continue our romance, feel free to email me acid@acidsplaypenn.com, send me your facebook link, or I am on ATT shoot me your digits and we can keep in touch. To the rest of the douchebags that hated me. All I can say is thats on you, I have always been me, never stopped being me so if you had an issue with it you had your chance to take the tail from between your legs and say something. Those that took that opportunity came to find that we could become great friends, whether they were cheaters or just plain assholes I created many friendships with people you would never think I would.

Best of luck HHH. And in ending from one of my many aliases that have whooped the asses of many TDT/GT members. I Looooooove Yoooooouuuuu! Peace out brothas!

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Damn, I hated u too, thought u were the biggest @$$#0L3 on these forums, but just like a lot of ppl I mistook your outspokenness for being a dick, ur an honest man thats why I talk to u, u dont talk in platitudes & tell ppl what they want to hear, u give them the straight dope.....speaking of dopes love the comments about abc. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't know a lot of the names u mentioned in your post, the ones u said that gave so much to this game we all love. But your name should always be mentioned w/ them, I've seen firsthand what u give and gave to UT and the community, both here and at HDK. U deserve to be commended, your presence will be greatly missed.

Good luck in your endeavors & see ya on the facebook
..Its merely a couple of clicks and BLAM , I'm instant smoke.

Another Silver Silver Classic Quote

{WINGS}Broken_Clock
UT SERVER ADMIN

Post by {WINGS}Broken_Clock » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:15 am

Hah. Sorry about annoying you. I was just a high school freshman when I started posting here.

But Hell is right. You have done a lot for HHH yourself and you won't be forgotten.

If it is your last post, then fair well and thanks for the good times I've had playing here.
If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.
"A small man with a big shield. You'll give the archers fits." - Bronn

Judge
Commander In Chief

Post by Judge » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:59 am

I GOT MENTIONED!!!! %$#*ing AWESOME! <3

You were spot on with the analasis of the ppl here! ANDRO (Orange Juice FREAK) and Pengy are/were amazing. The ppl that do the "behind the scenes" things are equal if NOT greater, than those who host and run the servers/forums. What have MOST of the "great" players done? (scarcaism for those that dont get it) Have fragged with some of the BEST players, I can only go back to the UP, Zooz, and TLB days.....from the ppl that were there at 100 speed, that actually came over to play 125.

Acid-hole....you will be missed my brother!! You know where to find me!

Why is it all the good ADMINS are sooooo serverly hated?! Creeper, Acid, myself..ect...No disrepect to those NOT named. ;)

edit: This is an editted post, was about 4 paragraphs long.
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

I laff AT those that THINK they are good, and laff WITH those that ARE!

Evolution wrote:i guess i'll admit i made a little tweak. my ini might not be legit, but at least it's unique.

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:09 am

Judge wrote:I GOT MENTIONED!!!! %$#*ing AWESOME! <3

LOL I thought the same thing

~HDK][Silver-Surfer~
Lance Corporal

Post by ~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:56 am

Yeah man it has been a blast..Gonna miss you around here.
You did a TON of stuff for this community and even more for us at HDK.
We'll always appreciate that and you'll always have the keys to our little stronghold.Good luck with new career and new chapter in your life bro.
Dont worry , I'll continue reigning terror on cheats until that master server goes down. :wink:

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Acid, glhf. You seem to have spent an amazing amount of time thinking about people's ego's. I have spent zero time on that.

We're just fundamentally different (you and I) in almost every way. You hide behind aliases, ban players better than you for tweaks, go out of your way to be less than nice, then ban other players for being d!cks, and you helped make HHH a bad name in most people's books (by providing your bad attitude).

You were nonetheless a deservedly respected technical admin and passionate anti-bot crusader whose technical skills vastly surpassed those of most admins. This (which is a lot) and a little aim and a little intelligent play is what you brought to this game. It's more than I did.

If I had to guess what makes you tick, I'd say that your attitude towards players on your servers and your attitude towards fellow admins mirrored the attitudes that, say, a prison guard would have towards inmates and his fellow correctional officers. But it's a wild guess, and tbh, I don't feel like I understand you at all. We're just fundamentally different.

Now I will count the other retirement threads which I took some time to thoughtfully post in, only to have the player return later. It seems that the players who stay retired are the ones who just disappear, rather than post their long goodbye. Perhaps players who have a long goodbye to post are quitting early and still feel the tug of the game.

DeXtrO_EneRgY
Brigadier General

Post by DeXtrO_EneRgY » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Acid, hopefully you change your mind and reinstall the game a bit down the road, I know how many times i have bounced in and out of this game. If not i always respected and trusted you as an admin and truly enjoyed our time playing together. I'll have to look on FB once inawhile i guess since i haven't often logged on. cya around bud
-----=SIG-GFX=-----By [RoD]LorDShocK

DeputyGarcia
Major

Post by DeputyGarcia » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:13 pm

dkrypt wrote: .... It seems that the players who stay retired are the ones who just disappear, rather than post their long goodbye. Perhaps players who have a long goodbye to post are quitting early and still feel the tug of the game.

Everyone needs love... whether they admit or deny it.

<3
-----------------------------------------------------------
the eggs chase the bacon 'round the fryin' pan
-----------------------------------------------------------
vhy I leeke-a Fureffux...

Børk! Børk! Børk!

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:13 pm

acid acid acid, u know i had respect for u, but that was before u chose to hide behind a stupid name (long-duke-dong) and gangbang me and talk $#!T on me and i know u felt good about it. i joined hhh when it was dying and all i saw from u is exactly what dkrypt said, u banned people u dont like, u banned people better than u and u supposed they were tweaking cause they were too good. from here, u are one of the staff that help HHH to have a reputation of nazi admins. u pushed the $#!T to its dead man.

unfortunately ur reputation has followed u in HDK and the fact that u recruited known cheaters probably doesnt help. why do u hate all cheaters even if they only cheated once but u recruited one? oh wait....probably because u can beat him, otherwise he will be hated.

about highspeedface, as i said, i dont have access to the logs and i have to deal with that but we got ace now and i will try to clean the server my way. i will try to make it fair. i prefer warn a guy than banning him instantly, thats the way i work and thats why we got a ton of players.

i wish u are better in life than u were as a admin, have a good 200th departure man. without rancor jay.

Judge
Commander In Chief

Post by Judge » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:39 pm

He||raZ'r wrote:

What that I got mentioned, or that YOU got mentioned???!!! LOL!
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

Evolution wrote:i guess i'll admit i made a little tweak. my ini might not be legit, but at least it's unique.

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:09 am

j@Y666**Qc.ca** wrote:acid acid acid, u know i had respect for u, but that was before u chose to hide behind a stupid name (long-duke-dong) and gangbang me and talk $#!T on me and i know u felt good about it. i joined hhh when it was dying and all i saw from u is exactly what dkrypt said, u banned people u dont like, u banned people better than u and u supposed they were tweaking cause they were too good. from here, u are one of the staff that help HHH to have a reputation of nazi admins. u pushed the $#!T to its dead man.

unfortunately ur reputation has followed u in HDK and the fact that u recruited known cheaters probably doesnt help. why do u hate all cheaters even if they only cheated once but u recruited one? oh wait....probably because u can beat him, otherwise he will be hated.

Wait so Acid recruited a known cheater into HDK? Who was it? What was their cheat? Should I not be surprised? Did I know this already and just forget?

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:30 am

Judge wrote:
He||raZ'r wrote:

What that I got mentioned, or that YOU got mentioned???!!! LOL!

BOTH!!!!!!! :P :P :P

:D

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:54 am

dkrypt wrote:
j@Y666**Qc.ca** wrote:acid acid acid, u know i had respect for u, but that was before u chose to hide behind a stupid name (long-duke-dong) and gangbang me and talk $#!T on me and i know u felt good about it. i joined hhh when it was dying and all i saw from u is exactly what dkrypt said, u banned people u dont like, u banned people better than u and u supposed they were tweaking cause they were too good. from here, u are one of the staff that help HHH to have a reputation of nazi admins. u pushed the $#!T to its dead man.

Wait so Acid recruited a known cheater into HDK? Who was it? What was their cheat? Should I not be surprised? Did I know this already and just forget?

c'mon it was Silver Surfer, all this $#!T was already hashed & rehashed once before. HDK members believe that EVERYONE deserves a second chance, even people like abc (remember that debacle that played out on HDK) SS deserved a second chance, he got it & I'm damned proud of him being a member of HDK. SS is a great mapper & a better friend & leave him the @*&! alone.

Jay is just bringing up old $#!T because he nothing new to say. Here's something 'new' for u to do Jay, go clean up your fagbot server that unbelievably runs even worse now than it did just a month ago & go 'watch' all the botters u got there (I say watch, because god forbid if u were to ban one of them)

Acid
Brigadier General

Post by Acid » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:57 am

Actually there isnt a single person thats been banned for being too good on my watch. Not a single one. And who honestly is too good? I really dont know anyone too good. Claw was great, never got banned even being in a douche bag clan. Claw and Emo were two of the cooler ones until they got Ridley involved and even then, they were never banned. Claw was caught botting on Crush, we even pushed that under the rug and he wasnt banned. Only until within the last year was he ever banned when he entered the server with multiple tweak exec files. Why wasnt alot of people banned, Tempest? Doc? Sulmaster? Zero? Hax? How the @*&! did Haleys run like 8 UT servers, Counterstrike and Enemy Territory when anyone who was anyone was banned? Come on, stop believing everything you hear.

There are a small handful of people I have ever repeatedly banned. Those people being.

Snake who used to play with us every day. Always on our server playing rocket arena with me, dex, pengy and everyone else. But he made the mistake and talked filthy to my daughter who was trying to be polite letting him know I wasnt home while my messenger was on. Like I said, he luckily doesnt live anywhere near where I could have gotten my hands on him.

Sniperkiller who threatened myself and my family. Told me he would be in PA for business but never came around when I gave him the address to the club I was working at, at the time.

ABC, well its ABC. Hes never been banned for being too good. You can ask him yourself. Weve been over it. Ive been more fair to him than anyone. Weve had conversations in PM's where I literally begged him to grow up so he can stick around.

Poet, because he is the most disrespectful person I have seen in this game. And hes only been muted.

Apple, of course everyone remembers this clown. It was a pleasure giving him the boot every time he changed his IP. He was another one of the most vile and disrespectful people to set foot on a HHH server.

And finally Ridley, who was a ban on site once he botted in his former clan who also kicked him out of the clan he helped create. And many times that ban was even taken off for his benefit of the doubt.

As far as HDK goes. Jay once again you prove you have no idea what youre talking about. I have absolutely nothing to do with any aspect of HDK with the exception that I gave them a subdomain to use for their site and I help them set the servers up. I dont admin the server, have never once banned or kicked anyone from that server. Because its not mine, and I am not a member of HDK. You can ask any of those guys, or any of the people on their forums. Its been gone over NUMEROUS times, and yeah I was asked to join NUMEROUS times and as anyone familiar with them will tell you, I told them no.

So you can not like me as a person, like I give a @*&!? You have learned at least that much from me havent you? Like I have stated in my parting words I dont like alot of you either. But please, take hearsay with a grain of salt. Because even the lamers will tell you how fairly I treated them compared to other admins. You base your opinions on what a handful of little nuisances tell you, rather than your gut or the people who should be respected tell you.

As far as a comeback. Unfortunately its not gonna happen. Ive already told the guys for the servers I help maintain that they are on their own. Ive even been asked to help since I have posted and had to let them again know they are on their own. I will help if they got a question but thats it. Its not that I could even have a choice to come back, it just wont be possible with the new endeavor I have entered into which begins this coming Monday.

And finally, im not seeking any love, no reassurement. Just came to say some things I have been keeping deep down inside to those I care for and those I dont. This place was like a home and I am not going to just vanish from it without saying my farewells. I still got til Sunday night, so anything anyone needs to get off their chest, feel free to do so while I have access to the site.

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Post by MADMAX » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:03 am

Acid

Thank You.
"~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ i dont spam and your GONNA give me respect lamer"

~HDK][Silver-Surfer~
Lance Corporal

Post by ~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:38 am

Thanks Hellrazr and lol at the rest of it.
Yeah Acid recruited me into HDK.:roll:
Oh wait , thats right I STARTED HDK.The name HDK or Heavy Duty Killing dates back to 1997 to a clan I had formed for the game Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2 that branched out into ut99..I was an Admin when I was in -|Ts|- and ChuckX and same_team! left the terror squad with me and Hellrazr joined in and the four of us built HDK together..So that's that.
Acid was more than kind and generous to us by giving us unlimited web space and excellent server setup and maintainence.
As far as banning people that are better than him , that is just a crock of monkey crap.

As far as me being a "known cheater" well..I guess I made that bed for myself....back then.
But guess what...Ive more than redeemed myself in this community..HDK is made up almost ENTIRELY of admins from other clans and communities..That means our roster is 99.9% ADMINS with lots of experience...Ya think I'm over there cheating? OR...you KNOW Im not. Your just looking for the one ray of sunlight through the crack in the wall to latch on to that might support your argument..A tired old R.M.S Titanic style argument that one has to descend very deep to even find.Anyone that knows me and plays me knows I'm as legit as it gets.
We've given them all second chances..abc ridley warmaster poet claw etc.
You name them , we've given them in some cases 2nd and 3rd chances and they continually blew it..Mostly for trying to get their tweaks by the server...Like someone else within this very thread that I have an ACE log of trying to load an external .txt tweak file and was kicked by ACE..But nobody said anything about it...I guess that's because we're all Nazi's?
Our "empty" server with and ideal behind it Vs a No Rules packed HSF loaded with high pinging morons firing rockets in all directions and getting away with cheating by its own "admin"....I'll take the "empty" server any day of the week.
Sorry for the length of this reply but I didn't know I was gonna have to defend myself in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:43 am

There's some incredibly nuanced $#!T in Acid's posts. He's anti-cheat, but he covers up for Claw's bot use. He's not in HDK, he just sets up all their servers and forums. He bends over backwards to have many deep personal conversations with those whom he considers cheaters, but does everything possible to make botters miserable. He's always been 'real', but he has a lot of things he needs to get off his chest in this topic. Canada is too far away to visit for the purpose of blood vengeance, lol.

I mostly believe Acid's facts, but I don't accept his characterizations (he mischaracterized my style of play, which is centered on killing efc's, not on piston dodging - although how would a defense-only player know that - , and my ego was tempered long before HHH) and I see deep inconsistencies in his beliefs. We don't see ourselves for what we truly are. There's been a million cheaters in UT99, but the only ones who Acid perma-banned for cheating (as oppose to those he banned for just having unpleasant personalities, as though personalities matter in a game where taunting is built-in and encouraged) were the tiny handful who were better players than him (primarily GT members who have trolled Acid and most of HHH/HDK with unmitigated success).

Lastly, it should at least be questioned whether "being real" is laudable. Being polite and cheerful is more difficult, more pleasant (for other human beings), and more praise-worthy.

Well, I've firmly put myself in the dislike-Acid camp with this topic . . . but Acid was nonetheless praise-worthy for his meaningful accomplishments, if not for his grating persona and scattershot beliefs. His retirement is UT99's loss.

PS - HDK has a logged botter in the clan. That makes two clans (TS) that Madmax has been in with botters. Hi Maxy! *wave* cu in DNF!

~HDK][Silver-Surfer~
Lance Corporal

Post by ~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:32 am

> PS - HDK has a logged botter in the clan. <

Yeah keep squeezing the blood out of that stone dude.
Oh speaking of logs.

[ACEv08g]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv08g]: | Player Kick |
[ACEv08g]: PlayerName...: DamienKrypt
[ACEv08g]: PlayerIP.....:
[ACEv08g]: OS...........: Microsoft Windows XP x86 (Version: 5.1.2600)
[ACEv08g]: CPU..........: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 FX-62 Dual Core Processor
[ACEv08g]: CPUSpeed.....: 2806.599597 Mhz Measured - 2806.381925 Mhz Reported
[ACEv08g]: NICDesc......: Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC - Packet Scheduler Miniport
[ACEv08g]: MACHash1.....: 9C40BC80982DF871294B10947606C097
[ACEv08g]: MACHash2.....: 133E1FFEEB507078237E8A2669435C3E
[ACEv08g]: HWID.........: F300893FA663F59B84428DED981BBC3A
[ACEv08g]: UTVersion....: 436
[ACEv08g]: Renderer.....: D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
[ACEv08g]: SoundDevice..: Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem
[ACEv08g]: CommandLine..: -exec=transparent.txt
[ACEv08g]: KickReason...: Timeout during checks
[ACEv08g]: TimeStamp....: 01-09-2010 / 17:12:19
[ACEv08g]: | Extra Info |
[ACEv08g]: FileName.....: Core.dll

Yes yes loading in external .txt tweaks is part and partial to this game right?
I suppose you have enlightening "sent from the mountain tops" reasons/knowledge that we...the small people...just cant comprehend.
Yes yes I know its for transparent weapons...But that can be done in your User.ini or through preferences by turning all high detailed actors to translucent..So why the .txt file? and I suppose thats the only thing in that .txt right?
Ace/pure didn't seem to think it was kosher.
Its beyond configuration and into this crap of getting the edge on other players as if your playing in some 2001 ladder league..Your playing on pubs so how much of a damn edge do you need?
Keep slinging my name and my clans name around..Again , in a thread that has NOTHING to do with us..Keep speaking of logs when you were the last one around here to be logged.

edit:
oh yeah the last one caught with this method was abc
UTDC: [UTDCv21] [a420] UT: 2194MHz - MEASURED: 2194Mhz - COMMANDLINE: "-exec=tweaks.txt"

The difference between your log and his is that he was actually stupid enough to calls his "-exec=TWEAKS.txt"

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:04 am

~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ wrote:> PS - HDK has a logged botter in the clan. <

Yeah keep squeezing the blood out of that stone dude.
Oh speaking of logs.

[ACEv08g]: | Player Kick |
[ACEv08g]: PlayerName...: DamienKrypt
[ACEv08g]: PlayerIP.....:
[ACEv08g]: OS...........: Microsoft Windows XP x86 (Version: 5.1.2600)
[ACEv08g]: CPU..........: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 FX-62 Dual Core Processor
[ACEv08g]: CPUSpeed.....: 2806.599597 Mhz Measured - 2806.381925 Mhz Reported
[ACEv08g]: NICDesc......: Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC - Packet Scheduler Miniport
[ACEv08g]: MACHash1.....: 9C40BC80982DF871294B10947606C097
[ACEv08g]: MACHash2.....: 133E1FFEEB507078237E8A2669435C3E
[ACEv08g]: HWID.........: F300893FA663F59B84428DED981BBC3A
[ACEv08g]: UTVersion....: 436
[ACEv08g]: Renderer.....: D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
[ACEv08g]: SoundDevice..: Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem
[ACEv08g]: CommandLine..: -exec=transparent.txt
[ACEv08g]: KickReason...: Timeout during checks
[ACEv08g]: TimeStamp....: 01-09-2010 / 17:12:19
[ACEv08g]: | Extra Info |
[ACEv08g]: FileName.....: Core.dll

Yes yes loading in external .txt tweaks is part and partial to this game right?
I suppose you have enlightening "sent from the mountain tops" reasons/knowledge that we...the small people...just cant comprehend.
Yes yes I know its for transparent weapons...But that can be done in your User.ini or through preferences by turning all high detailed actors to translucent..So why the .txt file? and I suppose thats the only thing in that .txt right?
Ace/pure didn't seem to think it was kosher.
Its beyond configuration and into this crap of getting the edge on other players as if your playing in some 2001 ladder league..Your playing on pubs so how much of a damn edge do you need?
Keep slinging my name and my clans name around..Again , in a thread that has NOTHING to do with us..Keep speaking of logs when you were the last one around here to be logged.

edit:
oh yeah the last one caught with this method was abc
UTDC: [UTDCv21] [a420] UT: 2194MHz - MEASURED: 2194Mhz - COMMANDLINE: "-exec=tweaks.txt"

The difference between your log and his is that he was actually stupid enough to calls his "-exec=TWEAKS.txt"

Actually, you don't understand how ACE works. I wasn't kicked for the exec .txt, I was kicked for "timeout during the checks", which I verified by again getting kicked - from that same server where you got that log - without the exec file. But I guess you don't post that log, eh? And I also guess you don't read the official Ace forums on the official Unrealadmins page where I've already posted all of this? That's here btw http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showp ... tcount=318

My tweaking consists of changing teamsay font color, rearranging kill messages, and making weaps translucent, which provides less advantage than making weaps hidden (cuz translucent weaps still have the crosshair off-center, unlike hidden weaps where the crosshair is dead-on). That's "tweaking to the max" according to Acid, which is yet another reason that I don't accept his characterizations. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to discuss that in detail, it's something I chose to forgo earlier as just being too detailed. After all, who really cares? Only those who seek to mischaracterize.

So in summation: You don't understand ACE, I wasn't kicked for my minimal tweaks, this isn't some secret you're revealing given that I posted it on the official ACE forums and discussed it publicly on various forums (TS, Prounreal, Unrealadmins), in the Ace forum thread they stated that getting kicked for "timeout during the checks" is a known issue which will be fixed with future releases, and you're a logged aimbot user. Protip: You're tolerated despite the aimbot use because your UT99 skills are less than those of most HDK members. If you were owning them on a regular basis, they'd have you permabanned for being a cheat.

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:44 am

silver, i wasnt targeting u man, thats why i never said ur name. i was only talking about the contradictions in acid's acts.

acid, u should have only say by to the people u like imo, why shitting on the rest? u trying to revive the forum?? u knew we would answer.

i have a last question for u. if acid's playpen populated and became a active server, u think ud let abc and claw and the rest of the poeple u dont like play? i doubt.

~HDK][Silver-Surfer~
Lance Corporal

Post by ~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:04 am

"tolerated" please dude...you dont know me from atom...not one single bit...You've never played me 1v1 ....hell you've never even played me.

Dex(HDK member)vs me 1v1
http://www.hdk.acidsplaypenn.com/sss/dex.bmp
Id like to see you even try and come that close against dex and hold him below 10 caps on face..The day you hit dex with multiple mid air headshots within one game is the day you come back here telling me I suck.

Oh here I go again , unable to frag my clan mates.
http://www.hdk.acidsplaypenn.com/sss/hdksas1.bmp

Doesnt matter how many links you post to unreal admins..I could care less..Or your supreme knowledge of ACE..The fact of the matter is you load in tweaks via .txt files and expect people to believe your a clean player...and I dont.
So in summation you can suck it.

Jay as of right now our banlist is pretty much been wiped and everybody is on the "fresh start" principle.
Sorry for ranting about hsf I guess I was out of line..I just think it is pathetic that acid made a post that has nothing to do with our group and we're getting dragged around in the mud in a post that has nothing to do with us..
Last edited by ~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:17 am

Silver, I really don't care about you, which is partly why I didn't use your name. I beat Dex fair and square in a 1v1 (with FF or larrimo or somebody in spec), and like everything you posted, that also means nothing. My best suggestion to you is to never aimbot again, and get used to living with incorrect beliefs regarding me. I've done more to make this game clean than anyone in this thread not named Acid.

~HDK][Silver-Surfer~
Lance Corporal

Post by ~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:35 am

I dont want you to care about me either peckerwood..
My best suggestion to YOU is to stfu and stop trying to act justified with your tweaks...and it DOES mean something when you sat there and basically said I suck at ut without ANYTHING to back that up...and like I said you dont know me from atom so how the fck could you care or not care about me.
Yeah youve done more than anyone here to make this game clean..lol
Well Im done defending myself and my group because dkrypt here got his ego stepped on by someone who isnt even in our group.

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:34 pm

~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ wrote:I dont want you to care about me either peckerwood..
My best suggestion to YOU is to stfu and stop trying to act justified with your tweaks...and it DOES mean something when you sat there and basically said I suck at ut without ANYTHING to back that up...and like I said you dont know me from atom so how the fck could you care or not care about me.
Yeah youve done more than anyone here to make this game clean..lol
Well Im done defending myself and my group because dkrypt here got his ego stepped on by someone who isnt even in our group.

All of this takes me back to the issue that I tried to deal with at HHH during my ownership of HHH1, but failed.

HHH never had a good rep with the vast majority of good players because good players would get banned here for some kind of unspecified, unlogged "cheating". Their real crime was just being good. I'm talking about players from real clans who participated in real tournaments with multiple trophies and top rankings under their belts, top ranked guys in organized events, top picks in pugs, true pro's, all their accomplishments done under the auspices of real admins who knew the differences between skill and cheating. Yeah, I do consider myself one of those real admins, due to having banned more aimbots than anyone in 100 speed UT.

So here I am accused by Acid/AimbotGuy/HHH/HDK of some kind of nebulous, undefined tweak-cheating, and I'm not even very good, and my tweaks are so irrelevant (less advantageous than even standard in-game options) as to be laughable. . . . Little to nothing has changed here.

To bring it back to Acid, he actively encouraged and lent some legitimacy to this type of detrimental thinking at HHH (if a player is good, he's immediately suspected of cheating, even absent any proof whatsoever beyond just playing well). Butthurt admins' suspicions and accusations of cheating (and rampant pack mentality) were so common at HHH that myth became reality. Maybe to this day HHH admins still think that some of the very best players in UT, guys who I clanned with and clanned against on top ladders, including respected admins (not HHH admins) were cheaters, and that banning them was good. Well, the bad news is, that only resulted in fewer skilled players on HHH servers and a total degradation of the brand to what it's known for today - noob nazi admins banning pro players without warning or reason due to the noobs' lack of skill and/or knowledge about the game (I tried to prevent that with the admin rules that I instituted at HHH1, but my admins mostly ignored the admin rules, after promising to abide by them . . . that demonstrates the value of their word). The good news is, hey, UT99 is almost dead.

Come to think of it . . . that's not very good news. It's due to the efforts of guys like Jay, also vilified here, that UT99 soldiers on in even limited form. Maybe Jay understands that fracturing and splitting an already tiny UT99 community into tinier unsustainable sub-communities is, well, unsustainable.

KK - I'm done.

Acid, thanks for the cheat catches. Silver, thanks for the forum drama. I needed some.

~HDK][Silver-Surfer~
Lance Corporal

Post by ~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:15 pm

"Silver, thanks for the forum drama"
Just had to get a final last jab in didnt ya jackoff
You can shove the drama comment up your a$$.
I simply responded and defended myself against you and your subtle insults to my clan and me...Chalking the failure of hhh1 when you owned it off to your admins...fckin weak dude.
Please hit us off with some more fifty cent and two dollar words.
Acids a good dude and so are the people in my group so you can go fck yourself.

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:02 pm

~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ wrote:"
Just had to get a final last jab in didnt ya jackoff

Acid
Brigadier General

Post by Acid » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:33 pm

j@Y666**Qc.ca** wrote:i have a last question for u. if acid's playpen populated and became a active server, u think ud let abc and claw and the rest of the poeple u dont like play? i doubt.

Again, you really dont have a clue what youre talking about. I played with ABC more than anyone here, obviously prior to joining GT as then he played with them all day long. When HHH has 8-10 servers whatever it was I played the guy every day, hours a day and never had a problem. When he became a punk then it became a problem. And even after that and you can ask every admin here about the dicussions in the admin forum, or stranger who ran hhh3, or any admins from my servers, I was the one PULLING to let ABC play on the servers. I was the one sticking up for the guy. So you dont know what youre talking about. After a while of sticking up for the guy and him basically making me look like a fool for doing it I started to get the same opinion as everyone else. But once again, you believe hearsay not the truth.

Same goes for this banning better players. Its never happened, ask Jenna if hes ever been banned. How about wingz? Nope never been banned? Or when Fader came around in a blue moon to play, was he banned? Nope, I ran to the server to play with the guy. How abut players like Zero? Sulmaster? Doc? Seven? I know for a fact Zero has been banned here, was it by me. Nope. I know wingz has been banned dozens of times, who always removed it? Yup, you I am sure you can figure it out.

You guys dont know the facts. You believe what people who dont like me have to say which is fine, your opinion to form. But you might want to take a look at the people who are feeding your information. Or better yet talk to someone impartial like the guys who own this place on what really went on behind closed doors.

Judge
Commander In Chief

Post by Judge » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Ahhhhh, my son Zero! Much love to him!!! <3

And wingz, he loves me more than I love him. Wish I still had that recording of him bitching at me in a pug, %$#*ing hilarious! Oh wait he yells at EVERYONE!!!! LOL!

Are you guys done "penis" measuring? Or is the jury still out?? :roll:

Do you guys forget that I am the one that bans EVERYONE!!!!!????
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 pm

lol judge, ur post are so refreshing. it sound really good compare to the "u dont know what u are talking about" in all acid's post. trying to justify what we already know. its like, i played abc a long time ago and when he started to beat me, he became a punk rofl.

i could have say the same thing when u said i let every cheater play only to have peeps in hsf server, u dont know what u are talking about man.

Judge
Commander In Chief

Post by Judge » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:05 pm

I dont like any of you guys......but it is soooooooo repetitious what you guys are doing! Acid said what he had to say, yall retorted. Move on.

Actaully, I lied...Acid is a friend of mine. But if he had said something outta line or something that I disagreed with I would call him on it! Same goes for anyone else here (friend OR foe).

Yall wanna pull "logs" and bitch and moan about $#!T that has happened in the "way" back have it. Could care less who is/was botting, am sure that most of yall have loaded a "bot" in your UT career. And am NOT going to get into the whole: "Well 'so and so' got caught and he is now in 'xyz' now." Because we can ALL turn our heads to the Ts clan, right? Me, I have NEVER! Who gives a flying @*&!? There are soooo many bots, cheats, and hacks out there. Mostly from the Mexican community.

From the HHH community there are VERY few that has done anything for UT99 community in general. Most of those ppl are gone. I came from a different community and found my way here. Its funny that the ppl that have helped me with my foregoing with UT99 are not liked or gone now.

I am open-minded and take criticism quite well, as long as it has bearing. "Dont bring me problems, bring me solutions, is one of my mottos. ADMINS admin in different ways, that is understood. I DONT put up with any bullshit on my server...whether it be lame ass play or botting. So Admins do what you have to do to Admin your server, if players need to cheat...so be it, could care less. Hopefully that brings you happiness in your life. :wink:
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

{WINGS}Broken_Clock
UT SERVER ADMIN

Post by {WINGS}Broken_Clock » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:35 pm

All this arguing makes me want to put UT back on my computer. But apparently it has problems with Windows 7 64 bit?

Judge
Commander In Chief

Post by Judge » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:16 pm

{WINGS}Broken_Clock wrote:All this arguing makes me want to put UT back on my computer. But apparently it has problems with Windows 7 64 bit?

Oh dear God, you know that Pengy is going to chime in! LOL
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:59 pm

This was good for the HHH forums, more action here in the last few days than in the last 11 months.

Install Clock :!: :!: :!:

<3 Judge

I hope DK chokes on a piece of gorgonzola at his next wine and cheese soiree, uppity little prick.......little prick?? I wonder if thats another one of DK's little secrets??

infant
Captain

Post by infant » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:23 pm

{WINGS}Broken_Clock wrote:All this arguing makes me want to put UT back on my computer. But apparently it has problems with Windows 7 64 bit?

maybe you can vmware windows xp and play through that. i did that once to bypass a ban on my ip from laggy face. vmware windows xp on windows xp + private VPN. FPS was decent 100-180 (intel dual core 2.5ghz (no VT support), ATI HD4850, 4gigs ram), very playable even on modest hardware by today's standards.

http://www.vmware.com/products/player/
it's free, but you'll probably have to register before they hand you a serial key to use.

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Post by MADMAX » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:38 am

i only joined the ts guys to help chuck hell and silver with there constant aimbot problem. i just wanted to help them get rid of some / all of the botters etc, it was working well for a while but when the botters were getting there 4th 5th chance i said enough was enough and left.

anywayz im playn COD4 now and the hdk guys and gals are a good group of pplz. who im tryn soooooooooooo hard to get into COD4 :P but to date no luck. lololololol
Haleys has always been my home no matter where i went or even if im not playing ut anymore, i like 2 remember the good times and not lag out bring reminded of the shitty times :P

<3

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:58 am

Max, tbh, I know that's why you joined the aimbot clan(s), and I believe you.

But I won't treat you like I believe you because you don't believe me, and although your suspicions towards most UT99 players are laughable, I took it personally that you (or really anyone) would suspect me of cheating (but particularly you because I made you an admin) (a really %$#*ing sh!tty admin, worst admin nightmare that I have ever seen or heard of, other than the aimbot admins from your aimbot clan; I have no idea why I tolerated it, other than I equated HHH with you).

You probably feel good about me taking it personal. It means that you got to me, pretty deep too (for a video game situation). GJ, ambassador.

PS - Wine rocks, cheese sucks, I have no secrets in UT99 other than those I'm keeping for other people (none of which involve something like hiding Claw's aimbot use), and, my wife insists that you stop thinking about my manhood - jealousy is unbecoming.

But seriously Max, what's with all the aimbot affiliations. I wonder how you'd treat someone with so many logged aimbot users in their past & present clans.

Edit: Maxy, I reinstalled UT99 yesterday. Could you post that link for the no-earth Face texture tweak that you use? Where was it hosted again, on acid's playpenn? . . . Oh yeah, here it is: http://www.acidsplaypenn.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=214 Nevermind, thanks, I'll just get my texture tweak straight from Acid directly.

Acid
Brigadier General

Post by Acid » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:41 am

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:24 pm

My opinion on tweaks doesn't much matter anymore, does it. I'm a logged tweaker (somebody put that in their sig, quick) - I may as well be a logged aimbot, there's no difference, right? (Except Max hasn't clanned with many logged tweakers).

If it's not a tweak, then let's be precise about what it is - it's replacing the stock game texture with a player-edited texture designed to remove annoying background graphics. One effect of substituting the file is that those who play with stock UT would have a disadvantage relative to someone using the player-hacked no-earth Texture. I personally like the no-earth texture because I lose track of my bright crosshair when aiming in the direction of the earth, but hey, that's outright cheating according to some people's standards.

Know what? I might not even install it. I played with the earth texture last night and didn't notice. Now that I've written its purpose so clearly, I would just feel dirty using it. I don't want to be one of these guys "tweaked to the Max" who are even worse than entire clans full of known aimbot users and/or clans started by logged aimbot users.

"Uppity". I like that word. I'm hereby uppity.

Acid
Brigadier General

Post by Acid » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:41 pm

According to the MD5 checksum, those files on my webserver are stock textures. Same as the other textures on my server for quick download rather than waiting to download from a server such as SGTech.

BTW anyone looking to play, tonight is my last chance. I leave Sunday morning so let me know.

{WINGS}Broken_Clock
UT SERVER ADMIN

Post by {WINGS}Broken_Clock » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:48 pm

I don't have game at school here, so I can't put it on until next week when the semester ends. =/

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Isn't one of the goals of file hacking to create a file that gets by MD5 checksum and other anti-cheat methods? I mean, I've never hacked or hosted or distributed altered files, so I'm not sure. Maybe I should ask a hacker.

Acid
Brigadier General

Post by Acid » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:16 pm

I wouldnt know. You obviously know much more about hacking than I do. If you find any hacked files anywhere let me know though and I will get right on adding the MD5's to the black lists before I leave home.

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Damn, Acid. Why would you do me like that :)

DeXtrO_EneRgY
Brigadier General

Post by DeXtrO_EneRgY » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:09 pm

I lost to damien?
wow

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:39 pm

DeXtrO_EneRgY wrote:I lost to damien?
wow
Yes, and your comments were: I'm very good with piston, and you generally disapprove of deemers in a 1v1 :) Whoever was in spec noted that I should use less rifle spam. I spent time spamming rifle shots into portals when you were inside my base with my flag. I figured, why not, you might walk through a portal :)

I basically never 1v1 anyone, so you're the last guy who I 1v1'd, iirc. I think that you're the last guy to invite me to a 1v1, too.

DeXtrO_EneRgY
Brigadier General

Post by DeXtrO_EneRgY » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:26 pm

1) i dont invite ppl to 1v1, i do however play on servers by myself trying to get a game going so i often end up playing 1v1, if you beat me im fine with that i dont have a ut ego, i honetly dont remember it and it sounds surprising cause i've never thought of u as much of a fragger. and yes if you shot redeemers in a 1v1 thats pretty lame :)

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Dex, yeah . . . guided deemers as you approached your base with my flag. To those who want deemers turned, off, I say: Turn off rifles too. Rifles kill instantly at every distance with a high rate of fire, everpresent ammo cartridges for reloads, high ammo capacity, & zoomed shots, against a hitbox made of 30% headshot. For a low sens player, UT's rifle is a rail gun of destruction on any open map (really any map at all).

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Post by MADMAX » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:11 am

dkrypt wrote:Max, tbh, I know that's why you joined the aimbot clan(s), and I believe you.

But I won't treat you like I believe you because you don't believe me, and although your suspicions towards most UT99 players are laughable, I took it personally that you (or really anyone) would suspect me of cheating (but particularly you because I made you an admin) (a really %$#*ing sh!tty admin, worst admin nightmare that I have ever seen or heard of, other than the aimbot admins from your aimbot clan; I have no idea why I tolerated it, other than I equated HHH with you).

You probably feel good about me taking it personal. It means that you got to me, pretty deep too (for a video game situation). GJ, ambassador.

PS - Wine rocks, cheese sucks, I have no secrets in UT99 other than those I'm keeping for other people (none of which involve something like hiding Claw's aimbot use), and, my wife insists that you stop thinking about my manhood - jealousy is unbecoming.

But seriously Max, what's with all the aimbot affiliations. I wonder how you'd treat someone with so many logged aimbot users in their past & present clans.

Edit: Maxy, I reinstalled UT99 yesterday. Could you post that link for the no-earth Face texture tweak that you use? Where was it hosted again, on acid's playpenn? . . . Oh yeah, here it is: http://www.acidsplaypenn.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=214 Nevermind, thanks, I'll just get my texture tweak straight from Acid directly.

OMFG! Dk i just made a little post about why i went over to ts! it had nothing to do with you or anything like that .

im not going to get into another $#!T slinging contest about old $#!T, we once shared the same views when it came to cheaters , the only thing that changed was out tollerence towards them.

jesus man move on leave the past in the past .

cheers

<3

Judge
Commander In Chief

Post by Judge » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:20 am

Do ya think that Ts will let me join?

Oh, and mine is STILL bigger than yours! :lol:
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!