My parting words

Everything Goes, but be nice.

Moderators: MADMAX, Duesy, Admins

Acid
Brigadier General

Post by Acid » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Any way, I am done with the bickering. Getting ready to start packing to head out tommorrow morning. Thanks for everything, whether we got along or not it was fun and provided me with some lasting memories. Good luck fellas.

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:12 am

G'Luck Acid, thanks for all u have done. Great games yesterday, gonna miss those & most important stay safe on the new job. Let us all know what's up when u can. Peace brother.
..Its merely a couple of clicks and BLAM , I'm instant smoke.

Another Silver Silver Classic Quote

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Post by MADMAX » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:07 am

Laterz mate all the very best in your future endeavours stay safe and please dont stay away 2 long :)
"~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ i dont spam and your GONNA give me respect lamer"

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 pm

dkrypt wrote:To those who want deemers turned, off, I say: Turn off rifles too. Rifles kill instantly at every distance with a high rate of fire, everpresent ammo cartridges for reloads, high ammo capacity, & zoomed shots, against a hitbox made of 30% headshot. For a low sens player, UT's rifle is a rail gun of destruction on any open map (really any map at all).

how can u say that dk, its the same situation than the comparaison of flaglaunching and pistonjumps. deemer require no skill and sniper do. and u know it.

acid, good luck anyways dude.

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:59 am

j@Y666**Qc.ca** wrote:
dkrypt wrote:To those who want deemers turned, off, I say: Turn off rifles too. Rifles kill instantly at every distance with a high rate of fire, everpresent ammo cartridges for reloads, high ammo capacity, & zoomed shots, against a hitbox made of 30% headshot. For a low sens player, UT's rifle is a rail gun of destruction on any open map (really any map at all).

how can u say that dk, its the same situation than the comparaison of flaglaunching and pistonjumps. deemer require no skill and sniper do. and u know it.
Oh yeah, I know it. But I've had people argue that deemer is no good because it's overpowered, meanwhile, sniper rifle is the most overpowered weapon in the game.

And, hey, I can fly a deemer into and then back out of a base (on face). Can you :)

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:50 am

dkrypt wrote:Oh yeah, I know it. But I've had people argue that deemer is no good because it's overpowered, meanwhile, sniper rifle is the most overpowered weapon in the game.

it is, but it doesnt kill all the people in the map lol u have to aim and its hard.

dkrypt wrote:And, hey, I can fly a deemer into and then back out of a base (on face). Can you :)

no, when have a deemer, i throw it in the pit. :lol:

BeRsErK
Sergeant Major

Post by BeRsErK » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Hey acid, just popped in here to say you will be sadly missed even though I have played off and on the last several years it was always nice seeing you around and getting a few games with you. It was truly a difficult task running offence against you but the challenge made it fun. I still remember the first times playing against you (i am pretty sure you were going by acidbaby at the time) and you would kill me every single time when i teleported into your base in the amp area ... you would load up some grenades and shoot them up there ... it really pissed me off hahaha.

EFW .... where do I begin. Definately one of the best clans i've ever been a part of. With the core members it really felt like family. We all started off being high speed face whores and turned ourselves into legitimate 100 speed players in only a matter of 6 months. Getting used to playing all these weird maps like bollwerk, november-CE, and orbital (who's ever heard of those maps? haha) A lot could be said about the kind of chemistry we had as a team with practically no voice communication at the time.

I know we didn't talk a whole hell of a lot, most likely because i was always an eager beaver to just play rather than socialize at the time haha. But i think we both had a lot of mutual respect for one another. I never thanked you enough for all the hard work you did with providing servers ... for without servers no one would be playing this game and your servers always ran the best for me. I'll have to get you on facebook or something so if i ever come stateside we can have a small ut lan and get a game of paintball or two in :P . You will be missed!

BAR|GladIATor
[EFW]EternalPain
K1||3R

Archie_Klumper
Commander In Chief

Post by Archie_Klumper » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Sorry I missed this thread until today.

Acid, my only regret is not playing more often the past few years with/against you. But I know we'll keep in touch on FB, so good luck with all you're doing. 8)

Lumine
Private First Class (PFC)

Post by Lumine » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:01 pm

My my, what a sendoff to the poor guy.

Acid, if per chance you catch this I bid thee well, and though unlikely, perhaps I shall bump into you on a UT server while drunk playing CTF (and thus at the top of my game ;) )

I feel the need to add this after that bickering back there, but I always found you to be fair no matter what. Sooo many ppl have seen me and been like "omfg Raizen he insulted me/my friends/sisters/mothers/dogs-ego/iq/looks etc yadda yadday and would ban/defame/give viruses/and lift stuff like that stupid photo of me with thta &^#& kaleigh, respectively. But you would ban only if something was in direct violation of the rules, not abrasive personality. And you would ban based on evidence, not hearsay or a wounded ego. There are very few ppl that can be just as fair to their enemies and friends alike, and not favor their friends or are consumed to punish because theydont like someone. I really appreciated that.

Take care man.

P.S. I redid a search on what you asked me for, and the answers are the same; check pm in case you forgot

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:59 am

Raizen? I am trying to remember....

BeRsErK/GladIATor You always rock! ;-)
Peace out brussel sprout!
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are
a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

Lumine

Post by Lumine » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:37 pm

lest the last message wasn't clear, those words of support did come from Raizen.

Evil_Priest
Drama Queen

Post by Evil_Priest » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:08 am

Since I just got out on winter break, and this is the first time I've seen this, I'd just like to say sorry Acid. I was a highschool kid coming into an old game. I guess it never really came out much (being over text and not voice or antyhing) but when I was talking about how good I was I was usually joking, I know I'm not the greatest player in the world. I know I'm not going to beat a lot of the top players, but damn it if I'm going to let them trashtalk me. I guess I just have a lot of pride and I've never liked letting it get hurt. Maybe we don't agree, maybe we just aren't ever going to be best buddies, but I never disliked you, and I always respected you (even if it never showed). So if you read this (or someone tells you), know that I wish you well and hope that if we ever talk again, it's on better terms. Good luck man. Evil Priest over and out.

larrimo
Supreme Overlord

Post by larrimo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:42 pm

OMG I haven't been here in forever. Well, it was nice running with all you guys, even though I could never compete. I tried installing UT99 the other day but my AV program decided it was a virus and quarantined it. I have 2k4 installed for when WoW servers are down, but I've moved over to a different type of game. A type I told myself I'd never play. I started playing WoW. Now, I can't stop.

GL, HF with your new endeavors.
stranger wrote:"Noobs are like pets everyone should own one"

Thats why Bin.Larry PWNS J00...

Bin.Larry Out...
http://DealsPl.us/i/larrimo

Se7eN
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by Se7eN » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:03 am

I've had people argue that deemer is no good because it's overpowered, meanwhile, sniper rifle is the most overpowered weapon in the game.

The sniper is overpowered sure, but not nearly as much as the deemer. Also the level of skill required to actually be good with the sniper in comparison to the deemer, is a steep learning curve. Not everyone can pop mid-airs much less be consistant with non-mid airs. EVERYONE however, can suicide redeem, "consistantly". Some of you have been playing for 10 years and still suck with the sniper rifle.

Can you suicide with the sniper to explode all enemies around you in a 30 feet radius so your living teamates can safely return your flag (unless the flag wasn't thrown into space and already returned) ? No.

Can you really do a lot of damage unless your aim with the sniper is considerably good? Excluding the luck shots, not really no.

Therein lies the difference imo. There are reason why redeemers were removed from UT leagues.

Also, Epic games made a specific menu option to remove the redeemer. You can use that option via checkbox or via the mutators. They didn't make such a menu option for ANY other weapon. They did however make a sniper arena mutator. If you read between the lines so to speak, as to why those 2 mutators are there, I don't think Epic payed their coders to make useless features unless they had reason to incorporate them.

I'm not using this as an example to prove that I'm right and you're wrong though, I'm just saying that if you take under consideration Epic's menu options, and if you take under consideration virtually every league's rules (including pro leagues like The CPL who had 50K+ cash prizes), then you can start seeing the reasons behind those menu options and those league rules. That doesn't mean you have to agree with them though!

Everyone in world war 2 was having fun until the big one was dropped :roll:

Acid: All the best to you in your endeavors. Thank you for your contributions to UT99.
R.I.P UT

Echovale
Lance Corporal

Post by Echovale » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:53 pm

DK used redeemers in a 1v1, then brags about beating DEX? Anyone else find that extremely LOL worthy? Especially the part about using a guided redeemer as Dex is coming to his base?

I knew you were useless without the piston jump, but dude that is just taking it to a different level... :roll:

Evil_Priest
Drama Queen

Post by Evil_Priest » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:44 pm

I agree with seven, until you start getting into nw zp, then I disagree.

big_croc
Space Commander Ziff

Post by big_croc » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 pm

I haven't been keeping in touch for a long time...
but thanks for the mention Acid :)

I hope whatever new endeavor you've taken on is as fun and exciting as UT used to be for us.

big_croc
Space Commander Ziff

Post by big_croc » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Also, who are we kidding, you're not %$#*ing going anywhere :)

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:16 pm

big_croc wrote:Also, who are we kidding, you're not %$#*ing going anywhere :)

LOL :!: :!: :!: I spit the pretzels I was eating on that one

Judge
Commander In Chief

Post by Judge » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:07 am

He||raZ'r wrote:
big_croc wrote:Also, who are we kidding, you're not %$#*ing going anywhere :)

LOL :!: :!: :!: I spit the pretzels I was eating on that one

Well you USUALLY swallow!!!! :lol:
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

I laff AT those that THINK they are good, and laff WITH those that ARE!

Evolution wrote:i guess i'll admit i made a little tweak. my ini might not be legit, but at least it's unique.

claw2

Post by claw2 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 am

hey guys, this is claw. Havn't been on here in ages. Forgot my old password so just made a new account.

Acid's post was a good read! He was mostly accurate about GT members except for the botting part. The "oldschool" GT never, ever botted. That would include Ridley, Emo, and myself. I was however, majorly into tweaking and still believe in it to this day. Quite honestly that is a "grey area" and there is a range of opinion on that. Acids view on tweaking is very conservative and mine is liberal. I can only speak for myself that my tweaks had no impact on my quality of play: I played the same with or without them quite frankly. While I did figure out a lot of cool tweaks, I did not even bother to use them the vast majority of the time. With my skillz, I could have changed anything I wanted, and it was a technical challenge but I had no use for that $#!T in all seriousness.

I do recall using the "Funbot" back in 1999. I loaded it up for a couple games in the early days of UT for shits and grins, but never touched it again.

The whole story about Ridley botting is a %$#*ing laughing stock. He has never botted as long as I've known him. There was an incident way back in the day with something being in his .ini file that was indeed related to a bot except he never used a bot online... ever! I forget the details but as I understand it, he was using someone else's .ini file which had a suspect line in it that triggered something and the Face community obsessed over it ever since. Ridley's skill is 100% genuine anyone who asserts otherwise is either a hater, ignorant/misinformed, biased or all of the above.

As for "newer" GT members such as ABC (Evolution), and Snake... I'm 99% sure Snake was into botting at one point, as did many people. During the time period I believed he botted, his aim was the best I'd ever seen in my entire UT career with the next best aimer not even close to that. So he either cheated, or is one talented punk/smart-ass. Again no proff but my gut says he used something.

ABC is a hard-core tweaker, but he's also very technically intelligent. His skills in the game are genuine and he is actually as good as he appears to be. Again, tweaks don't do $#!T for good players. Abc just made too many enemies, that was his biggest problem.

As for myself, yes, I was one of the biggest dicks of all time from this community. However, half way through it I mellowed out, became cool, played regularly in Speedpug, and even paid for a server and hosted games there for a short while. Yes, GT routinely stacked teams for years and all that business. Yes it was lame. For what it's worth, we made the game more fun for many of the "pro face whores" in the community who enjoyed going after us, talking $#!T, and putting up a real fight and kicking our asses on a given day. GT enjoyed this and so did our talented haters.

Our legacy was probably the most notorious in Face history. We were very polarizing you either loved us or hated us there was no in-between. I find it very interesting that in the people Acid choose to mention in his farewell piece, he gave a sizable percentage of that to us. Many, MANY very well known, and highly respected "big names" in the face community got no mention at all. In short: for better or worse TDT/GT was a major part of this story, the face server legacy and will probably be the last to be forgotten. Even when most of you are 80 years old and you reflect back on your Unreal Tournament memories you will probably think "Those GT fuckers...!" or "Those guys were the $#!T!"

Anyway, enough of that drama... I don't hate anyone at and I deserved a lot of the hate I got. The rest was for other reasons (read: ownage). Acid although I don't recall ever having even one conversation with you in 10 years my impression of you is as a cool dude however you have your share of baggage/issues/flaws but they might not be as obvious as mine are. I regret never getting to know you, and that is probably my loss, and probably yours as well. I genuinely regret that. I wish you the best dude!

Now I'm going to mention the Face whoring members I liked or thought were cool :

Ralph Wiggum : The hardest-core face player of ALL TIME. He played from the day UT came out and still actually plays to this day. In the whole time he has ALWAYS used "Ralph Wiggum" and has never aliased. Hes as old-school as it get's, and one cool dude!

Snowflake: The most talented and creative player ever. I got good after I met him, not before. Pretty much inspired me to learn all the tricks I did.

Emotion: Cool cool guy. Emo is the $#!T!

Tempest: An old-school face-whore who always stirred drama and stuck his nose in everything, and could be pretty witty in IRC and in game. Although sometimes annoying as hell.

Penguin: A stable of the UT community and an oldschooler. Did you ever change your basic camp-and sniper tactic? Hope your IT career is going well. BTW, I recently switched from PC to a Mac. How do you feel about the Mac, is it "cool"?? It is based on Unix, just like Linux is! :)

Iron-Man.. Another staple, cool as hell guy. He actually gave me a free laptop computer for making that anti-piston-camping mod for the crush server and shipped it to my house.

RenegadeX. Cool guy always giving good advice to all the young juveniles from things like taxes, finances, college advice, etc... Also a staple of running the Haleys servers and forums.

GT|Alco... Cool as hell Canadian who was one of the best piston jumpers of all time, very fast and creative. It was very fun trying to stop his runs.

Zero, Mag, Anarchy... I kind of put these in the same boat. Very good players, with piston jumping, great sniping, defense, etc... Always the ones who gave GT the most trouble. Even when we were staking teams these guys didn't really notice, and rather enjoyed the challenge.

BigCroc. Very good player, and got good fast.

TRK|Jeff . Went by TONS of aliases. I know him well, we're friends to this day. Definitely the BEST user of the trans in Face history. Extremely fast with that thing and no one was better at telefragging or moving around with it.

Snake... One word : Punk!

Morphi : Only a hot babe like you could bot that many times and still be forgiven over and over.... Some people in this community who are the "hollier-than-though zero-tolerance anti-cheat preachers" who spew nothing but vile hate to other busted cheaters will turn right around to you with a big smile and say to you "What's up babe!" The funny truth is most of this community are nerds, and any cute girl get's treated like an uber-princess who will be adored and worshiped no matter what, and they could never get a date with you in real life LOL... Maybe Acid is the exception, who knows!

ABC.. A very hated player. Probably hated more than me, but without the respect. He is like the "Mark Zuckerberg" of the face community. Just like Mark of Face Book, ABC is a genius with no tact at all. Unfortunately, since most of you guys don't know him to well, you will never see the really cool side of him, just the BS he does in game.

Ridley: Without a doubt, one of the cleverest, smartest players of all time. He was never a powerful sniper, but he was the best rocket-fighter ever. He OWNED rockets and could use it like no one else. One of the all time best defensive players and his insight into understanding the tactics other players made him like a "human radar". He had a lot of haters, pressed a lot of buttons with ownage and shit-talk. And I can vouch he was banned TONS of times out of the sheer fact that he ruined a lot of egos with his play.

I'm outta time, gotta go. Before I forget just one more thing.... The instance Acid mentioned about me being banned from Haleys for tweaking is completely BS and devoid of fact. When that happened, I did have a line in my ini that said : exec tweaks.ini. There was a mod at the time which did in fact upload all the keybinds to the server. Nevermind the fact that that the mod was completely incapable of uploading the CONTENTS of the tweak file to see what's in it, it only reported they keybind itself. Because I'm a UT mod developer (well known fact), and have used the same .ini file over a 10 year period, over time it became littered with TONS of misc crap that could be mis-interpreted as something it's not. So basically what you get are wild-assumptions and speculation and that was a completely frivolous ban. I could care less about, I was just amused Acid choose to mention that!

Later dudes, have fun in whatever your doing now!

Echovale
Lance Corporal

Post by Echovale » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:31 pm

A clan of PUB face whores who have convinced themselves that they have some sort of legendary reputation.

Nobody knows who GT is, because they didn't do anything, and never beat anybody.

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:27 pm

we should organize a match, the 5 best face players in all communities against blackmane, bretzky, sorn, sly and sushi (those are 5 random players from mlut, not even the 5 best players) it would bring some face players i know back to earth.

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Post by MADMAX » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:45 pm

hey claw welcome back and thanx for your input :)

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:04 pm

j@Y666**Qc.ca** wrote:we should organize a match, the 5 best face players in all communities against blackmane, bretzky, sorn, sly and sushi (those are 5 random players from mlut, not even the 5 best players) it would bring some face players i know back to earth.

jay, I know you chose random-ish top players, but:

Bretzky - convicted botter, I saw the demo, obvious bot

slydogg - banned from some MLUT's, not for aimbot, some other technical reasons . . . oh yeah, repeatedly disrupting and %$#*ing up matches

sushi - convicted cheater, caught by UTDC

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:11 pm

dk, bret was only botting in speedpug ...he did it cause he hate 125 speed. its dumb to say but it was kind of a joke. this guy will never even think about using a bot in mlut because its where he really play. he onlt tried to @*&! speedpug pugs. he was mad cause since speepug had 5pugs a day, mlut had 0.

for sushi...i forgot that...but one thing is sure...he was over awsome even with no bot.

and sly is getting banned and unbanned like 10 times a month. he never cheated, he only talk $#!T a lil bit too much.

u know i could have pick a ton of players ...my randpick were bad then but u can add khemz, dray, katatonic, durron, ultranova oh man i can probably find 20 more top players.

lostsoul
Staff Sergeant

Post by lostsoul » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Damm, u all are still the same after all these months lol

j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Post by j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:50 am

lostsoul, no offence but i think its the first thing u say in that forum that i really understand lol

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Post by MADMAX » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:31 am

lostsoul
Staff Sergeant

Post by lostsoul » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Thanks jay, clear head i guess lol

lil_phucker
Staff Sergeant

Post by lil_phucker » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:00 am

i haven't touched ut in nearly a year now and i must say, it's quite nice not to be a part of this anymore. in the end all i really got out of the whole experience was high blood pressure and an arthritic nodule on my metacarpo-phalangeal joint from sniping so much.

thank you to all those who trained me, those who played against me, and those who would then unban me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieak0iJUNKc

sincerely,
abc

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:38 pm

moron

Acid>abc

Acid gave to the game, u took from it
Last edited by He||raZ'r on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:16 pm

claw2 wrote:Penguin: A stable of the UT community and an oldschooler. Did you ever change your basic camp-and sniper tactic? Hope your IT career is going well. BTW, I recently switched from PC to a Mac. How do you feel about the Mac, is it "cool"?? It is based on Unix, just like Linux is! :)

Never changed. Always hated. Even by my own friends. I have Takedown and Apoc recorded on TS. Neither would play against me. Apoc getting pissed, yelling at me "TAKE THAT DAMN SKIRT OFF AND GET IN THE MIDDLE AND FIGHT!" And then we still play games to this day - ET and WoW but not UT since they (whoever works on the latest anti-cheat) fucked up the latest anti cheat stuff so that legit ppl cannot join and given up on UT. I used to be VERY active in anti-cheat when I ran servers. But now that I play I just wanted to play. They dont care so we move on to other games.

I was always accused of botting by GT ... Snowflake and others for doing that ... although I never did. Did that make me successful?

Macs are Unix machines. Linux are Unix machines. They are all the same. I have used more Unix variants than you can count on your fingers and toes. You have control of your system if you know how. You can change it if you know how.

Iron-Man.. Another staple, cool as hell guy. He actually gave me a free laptop computer for making that anti-piston-camping mod for the crush server and shipped it to my house.

Everyone should ALWAYS bow to IRON-MAN. He gave and gave and GAVE to the UT community. What he gave to me to help was a tiny part. He gave so much. Never forget AxeWhelder too ;-) You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

On that note. Never forget Acid and Dextro! They brought you many GREAT friendly servers and clans. Fantastic people to play with! Many splintered off and were simply BRILLIANT people with many clans to spark more great gameplay!

RenegadeX. Cool guy always giving good advice to all the young juveniles from things like taxes, finances, college advice, etc... Also a staple of running the Haleys servers and forums.

He still runs these forums. He is always to be revered! Dont forget Keneniah for the servers to begin with! I met him and ( I hate to give it away) his daugher HALEY, for which the servers were named from, and his son Zach up in New York. Takedown ran the first one I helped manage bots. [RoD]LordShock let me help with their servers. I helped with many after that with software I wrote in spare time.

I just wanted to play. FAIRLY with other great players.

Do not forget DonutHunter and Modesty for the Instagib community! A FANTASTIC community of people with a great love of playing. So many great players I would need a few more pages to post them all.

I love the great clan the BARBARIANS (a splinter of Vengeance Theory - a wow guild still run today)! I would never have met the talents of Croc, Reo, Contra, DonutHunter, Modesty, Agent, getpsyched, WizardOfOz, SerialToy, emperor, LadyofShalott, CUinHell, ballZ, Solstice, Code, KC-Ace, UrAssIsDraggin, Skidmark, RaVoN, KillerKhan, Nusense, Colin-Jacob2 (Special name for many SPECIAL reasons - peace be with them), Gabriel, Xtins, and my best friend Thunder-Gold (aka [RoD]LordShock) who helped me tremendously! Many of whom I have chatted with on the phone but more hours on teamspeak than you can imagine. Skidmark even came over from england to visit me at my humble household in Conshocken, PA with his wife for a weekend. I met DonutHunter and Modesty at an event in Ohio. I met Apoc and Iron-Man in PA on a weekend of travel. So many great people out there!

Give love where love is due. Wish we could play with you all more. Peace!

Me and Skidmark when he visited me from UK. His wife took the pic as I dropped them off at Philadelphia Intl Airport to go home.

Modesty at the UT event in Ohio. I took a few days off from the DoD to drive out there and hook up with these amazing people. She made the ALL the Haleys and DonutHole server artwork for the servers, sites, etc. I stil have the DH and Haleys clocks, mouse pads, T-Shirts, etc! Awesome work woman! And awesome gettin my ass kicked by you!

DonutHunter is very much the same (as Modesty's mate for life!)
The only pic I have is one where I was playing guitar for him and Modesty in the hotel.

Video of that http://mrlinux.homelinux.com/haleys/Don ... _Dance.avi he was video taping me without me knowing (DICK!)

But all in all for UT99/2k3/2k4. It was a great game!!!!! R.I.P.
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

lostsoul
Staff Sergeant

Post by lostsoul » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Should i load the game back in again? Anyone playing now?

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Game doesnt work anymore ... like I said R.I.P.

I just tried HS Face and got kicked in a second. R.I.P. done
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

OBJECTION
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by OBJECTION » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:56 pm

If only I trolled more I could have been mentioned in Acid's post! Oh well.
Lt.Zex

-Tempest wrote:So please, stop talking and start sucking my cock, because if you suck cock nearly as well as you suck at this game, I'm interested.

-Tempest talking to MAC about BAB 2k6

Renegadex
FORUM ADMIN

Post by Renegadex » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Cool post, Penguino. Love the pictures. Modesty's artwork is exceptional!

Does this forum need a redesign, or what?

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Post by MADMAX » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:20 am

HELL YEAH :)

Lumine

Post by Lumine » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:20 pm

lolz sure! XD for whomever is left....

Acid
Brigadier General

Post by Acid » Sat May 21, 2011 6:36 pm

OMG DK was right. I am back. Not! Just wanted to see if Omorfi replied. I had the day off, and about 4 hours from home so I was trapped in my hotel most of the day. Did some golfing, and was kind of hoping Omorfi replied to my post since I needed some boner material.

Lumine

Post by Lumine » Sun May 22, 2011 8:54 pm

awww you want omorfi so bad ur not even interested in me acid? ;) jk i'd do the same for smiley if she ever got off her trucking gig T_T

this is Raizen btw im sure you know, now how u been? kinda drunk right now, so forgive me if im in co HER ent. im good myself, got my first degree, taking some time before i go to the grad school for doctoral status! XD

got my new motocycle too, and jumping outta a plane next week to celebrat. nah, not for suicide, not yet anyway LOL

look hoping you and yours are doing great. hows ur daughter doing in the navy? and i forgot to ask, did she raw enlist, or she in ROTC?

take care bud, play me in 44oz some time.
-Raizen

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:13 am

Acid wrote:DK was right.
QF(eternal)T

NoD|Bone
Air Raid Warden

Post by NoD|Bone » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:26 am

I know this is very late but I'm glad to have met you (online) and played with you. Thanks for all the work you put into this game. I'll probably always remember you man. You were around for years while I was growing up and you helped make sure I had fun in the servers and all. I'll never forget how much fun I've had. It's really too bad I wasn't old enough to have a better relationship with you. I was a little kid.

I wish you the best in life.

cheers
irc.gameradius.org
#speedpug

Archie_Klumper
Commander In Chief

Post by Archie_Klumper » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:28 am

This is the longest good-bye ever. :P

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:42 am

Good times we all had! Good people we all met!
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

DeputyGarcia
Major

Post by DeputyGarcia » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:37 pm

claw2 wrote:... It is based on Unix, just like Linux is! :)

I'm confused. I thought LINUX was a recursive acronym for "Linux is NOT unix"...? Linux is POSIX compliant but so is Windows. I doubt IBM would have had a case against the litigious SCO Group if Linux actually was or even based on Unix. But Mac OS X *is* Unix based on NeXTSTEP and uses BSD code which is truely Unix based. This makes it easier for Apple to make their system proprietary.
-----------------------------------------------------------
the eggs chase the bacon 'round the fryin' pan
vhy I leeke-a Fureffux...

Børk! Børk! Børk!

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:21 am

Linux was started by Linus Torvalds because the big Unix OSes costed money. It was designed to function as a Unix variant. Since it is free, no one wants to (or even cares to) pay the fee to get it certified as a "Unix". BSD is free also but it is also what alot of Unixes are based upon. BSD has the MIT free license allowing you to do whatever you want with the code with no guarantees or fees. This is why Apple and Microsoft love it. Apple took it and ran off and made OSX/iOS. M$ took the TCP/IP network code and put it in NT, XP, etc.
Last edited by BAR|BeerThePenguin on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

DeputyGarcia
Major

Post by DeputyGarcia » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 am

Yeah, screw those guyyyss, I'm goin' home... to Linux!
the eggs chase the bacon 'round the fryin' pan
vhy I leeke-a Fureffux...

Børk! Børk! Børk!

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:05 am

umm a repeating audience matters. You cut us out and... well.. enjoy.
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:41 am

BAR|BeerThePenguin wrote:umm a repeating audience matters. You cut us out and... well.. enjoy.

Cant see servers... Do I need to say more?
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau