Dear Silversurfer,

Everything Goes, but be nice.

Moderators: MADMAX, Duesy, Admins

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Dear Silversurfer,

Post by dkrypt » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Dear Silversurfer,

It has been a pleasure playing with/against you on HSF these past few weeks with you aliasing as Salems-Lot and me as a number of aliases including Jenna. Your skills are not entirely lacking and UT99 needs more like you.

I just want you to know that I hear all of the hate-fueled inanities which you spew at me in-game; I can literally imagine you writhing with fury as you type them out, and that is good. I don't reply because I play games to play games, not to deal with schoolyard-level nonsense. That's what forums are for!

So please feel free to continue your verbal assaults on me in-game because I enjoy the attention; I'm merely writing to let you know that I don't respond in-game because UT99 CTF is for flag capturing, while forums are for words, and never the twain shall meet (in my world).

I very much appreciate your considered opinions of my ability to shoot rockets at the floor, my skills at self-immolation via deemer, my uber spam, and whatever else you've commented on in most colorful fashion, some of which I miss because it scrolls away too fast for me to read the entire tirade. Could you please repeat some of the longer insults more than once or twice? It's tough to track all of them.

Sincerely,

Damien Krypt

P.S. - I tried to take this critical message to the HDK forums but even though they tell me I'm registered, they also tell me that I can't login. Perhaps because Acid disabled my account back in the day due to "inactivity".

Silver
Private

Post by Silver » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Damn dude.
All I said was it was gay that you suicide deemered me and stopped my flag run and it was gay.
Which to me it just is.That stuff is typical with someone like timeguard or truck and as long as you've played and as good as you can be sometimes I just think you would be above that...Mostly because all the best players I've ever played wouldn't resort to it...But its all opinion and mine isn't right and yours isn't wrong.
Was I justified in trash talking? nah it is kind of dumb..But it doesn't change the fact suicide deemering is gay..and spam and all that stuff.

As far as writhing in hatred and fury like some demented idiot as you visioned...It is quite the contrary..I am on team speak every single time when I play and we usually laugh about the stuff.

I'm just a pub player that never claimed to be some elite top grade competitive pug player or anything like that.
But I've been around and have been whooped by the best of them..I have good aim as you can attest after being plucked out of the air by me more than several times over the past few months...but that's neither here nor there..lol

but really dude I'm sorry if the couple of things I said bothered you..I shouldn't say anything in a game and I usually don't but I'm only human...I was fine up until the suicide deemer part then I got vexed.

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 am

OK, fair enough, I was just trying to fan the flames. gg's

And you're gayer than Liberace in a hot tub with the cast of Glee :twisted:

Silver
Private

Post by Silver » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:12 am

We're both gay.
:oops:

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:22 am

lol

:P

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:02 pm

um.....gayererer

..Its merely a couple of clicks and BLAM , I'm instant smoke.

Another Silver Silver Classic Quote

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:26 am

Hellrzr,

I can't help it if my photo makes tootie fruities like you hot under the collar. Are you coming out of the closet with your post?

Cheers,

dk

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Post by He||raZ'r » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:15 pm

dude, u fail again. SS isnt nearly the hotheaded maniac u try to make him out to be & I'm not homophobic. keep trolling
..Its merely a couple of clicks and BLAM , I'm instant smoke.

Another Silver Silver Classic Quote

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:11 am

He||raZ'r wrote:keep trolling

Will do! And your contributions are welcome.

BAR|BeerThePenguin
ZOMG MASTER POSTER

Post by BAR|BeerThePenguin » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:05 am

dkrypt wrote:And you're gayer than Liberace in a hot tub with the cast of Glee :twisted:
Epitome of homosexual... I cant think of anything more homosexual. Gay? I aint that happy...
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are
a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain
" " -- Charlie Chaplin
" " -- Harpo Marx
" " -- Marcel Marceau

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:34 am

BAR|BeerThePenguin wrote:
dkrypt wrote:And you're gayer than Liberace in a hot tub with the cast of Glee :twisted:
Epitome of homosexual... I cant think of anything more homosexual.

Challenge Accepted: To make it gayer, we could . . . situate the hot tub in the Penn State showers

Silver
Private

Post by Silver » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Leveled up a bit would go as such:

Liberace>cast of glee>In the Penn State Shower area>add jerry penacoli into the mix and we are now tearing a hole in the fabric of gay space and time.

Note: jerry penacoli doesnt really add to the gay factor so to speak but would definitly make it more "interesting"
:P

Silver
Private

Post by Silver » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:10 am

Dkrypt just re-register an account over there at the HDK forum.
:wink:

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Post by dkrypt » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:10 pm

OK I'll try again with a different nick, thanks :)