hey everyone...

Everything Goes, but be nice.

Moderators: MADMAX, Duesy, Admins

snkypoo
Lance Corporal

hey everyone...

Post by snkypoo » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Hey guys, so i just finally remembered about this community, and i decided to stop by and see how everyone was doing. It seems that most of you guys are still around such as penguin, madmax, etc. It's great to see to see that this community is still alive. But i really just came back because i want to apologize to everyone for what i did when i was a young kid( i know this is long overdue) the things i did were not very smart, and at the time my thought process was to just do it and see what the outcome would be regardless if it was good/bad. I would also like to apologize to acid for what i did long ago, if someone can give me his email address, that would be great!. but yeah, im really sorry for what i did and so forth. As for me.. i turned 19 in December and looking foward to starting college in the fall! so im pretty excited for what life has to offer me haha. If anyone has questions ill answer them!

He||raZ'r
Brigadier General

Re: hey everyone...

Post by He||raZ'r » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:51 pm

snkypoo wrote:If anyone has questions ill answer them!

who are u again?
..Its merely a couple of clicks and BLAM , I'm instant smoke.

Another Silver Silver Classic Quote

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Post by MADMAX » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:37 am

hey snkypoo, how are ya mate ?

we are all good bud, still around in 1 way or another , as for years ago , water under the bridge and all the best with college :)

dont be a stranger
"~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ i dont spam and your GONNA give me respect lamer"