funny ut moments

Unreal Tournament is quite configurable and has a host of ... oddities.

Moderators: MADMAX, Duesy, Admins

Commander In Chief

Postby IAmCanadian » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:56 pm

me wrote:
when the efc is typing something to a team mate and i jump in front of him and blow him away with a rocket and then what he says ends in "waaaaasasdd"

Rofl that's funny as. I couldn't stop laughing for like half a minute when I saw that.

those nub ass flag carriers who run only with an enforcer and shoot randomly without hitting nething and caps cuz of some fucken amazing cover and starts trash talking

That sounds like "princess" except she(presumably) actually hits once in a while. But it's funny as when I'm camping with the shock rifle and as she's running after one of my team mates into our base and shooting them with the enforcer, I just blow her to bits with a shock combo. :D

ROFL... the first one cracked me up...

the second one is just plain wrong, i usually teamkill those flag carriers now...
Trying is the first step towards failure

Postby me » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:30 pm

Oh I forgot to add that "princess" doesn't trash talk either. But still it's funny as when she caps.

Edit: Just then I was playing a game of face on haleys. I was standing in the opening passage way of the enemy's base and I saw the efc running in a straight line towards the base with my team's flag.

For some reason I just froze (probably because I was stunned by the unexpected n00blike straight line flag running) and just shot a little primary shock ball (rather than a shombo) straight at the efc. To my amazement he just kept on running in the aforementioned straight line and ended up being fragged from that one little shock ball. Man, that was funny as.

Postby decktile » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 am

When people like Hatha try to teamkill me when I'm piston camping.
Drama Queen

Postby Evil_Priest » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:03 pm

when sexiestman comes onto irc.

Postby Mackfantasy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 am

hahahaha it's funny

Return to “Tips & Tricks”