Unban.....

How can we improve the servers? (Trick question: they're perfect, M I RITE?!)

Moderators: MADMAX, Duesy, Admins

Judge
Commander In Chief

Unban.....

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:38 am

....the fucktards, cause this is 2 days straight with no NEW posts! :twisted:
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

I laff AT those that THINK they are good, and laff WITH those that ARE!

Evolution wrote:i guess i'll admit i made a little tweak. my ini might not be legit, but at least it's unique.
ZOLE
Sergeant

Postby ZOLE » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 am

You are not banned...........
And a certified Fucktard........and you are posting!

Z
Acid
Brigadier General

Postby Acid » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:39 am

Judge just use that wit and post something on the Playpenn's smack board.
Judge
Commander In Chief

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Acid wrote:Judge just use that wit and post something on the Playpenn's smack board.

That forum is active.......Oh wait didnt school just start back up? Maybe thats the reason the HHH forums are dead. :?
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

Evolution wrote:i guess i'll admit i made a little tweak. my ini might not be legit, but at least it's unique.
Friendly_Fire
UT SERVER ADMIN

Postby Friendly_Fire » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Aha! School back in . . . that'll thin the herd of lamers.

:!:
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" . . . .
-Thomas Jefferson-
Acid
Brigadier General

Postby Acid » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:54 pm

I could always approve the fucktards who try and register on the playpenn instead of just deleting them.
Judge
Commander In Chief

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Acid wrote:I could always approve the fucktards who try and register on the playpenn instead of just deleting them.

But dont I have that control also? If so, thats no fun, then when they get banned(not that I would ban them, except Raisen) I would be a "baised" admin.........Like I gaf! :twisted:
Last edited by Judge on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

Friendly_Fire
UT SERVER ADMIN

Postby Friendly_Fire » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Judge wrote:
Acid wrote:I could always approve the fucktards who try and register on the playpenn instead of just deleting them.

But dont I have that control also? If so, thats no fun, then when they get banned(not that I would ban them, except Raisen) I would be a "baised" admin.........Like a gaf! :twisted:

nazi admin.

-Thomas Jefferson-
Judge
Commander In Chief

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Friendly_Fire wrote:
Judge wrote:

But dont I have that control also? If so, thats no fun, then when they get banned(not that I would ban them, except Raisen) I would be a "baised" admin.........Like I gaf! :twisted:

nazi admin.
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Postby dkrypt » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Nazi admins better watch out . . . the Inglorious Basterds are coming :)
Acid
Brigadier General

Postby Acid » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Yeah while it looks decent I am about getting tired of remake movies. I dont mind Halloween just because of Rob Zombie putting his twist on it but for the love of god has Hollywood run out of stories to tell? I mean they are remaking Footloose. Footloose? Are you kidding me? And now are remaking Dirty Dancing yet again are they really that desperate?

All this garbage just makes me even more anxious to see M. Nights Avatar.
MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Postby MADMAX » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:51 am

Friendly_Fire wrote:
Judge wrote:

But dont I have that control also? If so, thats no fun, then when they get banned(not that I would ban them, except Raisen) I would be a "baised" admin.........Like a gaf! :twisted:

nazi admin.

lol yeah Raizen will never be unbanned. Nazi admin lolololol i would give every $ i have to see him Fry or slowly die in great pain and if he passes out i would have doctor's there to revive him, cos i would want him to feel everything.

lol
"~HDK][Silver-Surfer~ i dont spam and your GONNA give me respect lamer"
Friendly_Fire
UT SERVER ADMIN

Postby Friendly_Fire » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 am

Acid wrote:Yeah while it looks decent I am about getting tired of remake movies. I dont mind Halloween just because of Rob Zombie putting his twist on it but for the love of god has Hollywood run out of stories to tell? I mean they are remaking Footloose. Footloose? Are you kidding me? And now are remaking Dirty Dancing yet again are they really that desperate?

All this garbage just makes me even more anxious to see M. Nights Avatar.

They seem to have run out of ideas years ago. Are you serious about Footloose? Damn. Why?
In fact, why make any of 'em? There was an article yesterday in the SF Chron from a critic saying it's time to remake Bullitt !!! I say Nevr!!!! That's Insane!!

Ah never mind. Heh. Life's short, no need for me to blow a gasket.

8)

-Thomas Jefferson-
Acid
Brigadier General

Postby Acid » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:23 am

What I love is when people, not even kids but just your everyday friends or family say. He did you see the commercials for Inglorious Basters that movie looks cool? I just say yeah like 30 years ago.
dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Postby dkrypt » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:30 pm

I put a lot of stock in reviews and in Quentin Tarantino (only Jackie Brown was boring, almost every other major film he was attached to - Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Grindhouse, True Romance, Dusk Til Dawn, Kill Bills . . . to me, those are all absolute classics within their genres).

The reviews for I.B. are generally glowing, although, like any Tarantino film - it's not for everyone, and it's not for the kiddies.

But when a plurality of reviewers peg Ingloriuous Basterds as his best film since Pulp Fiction - I sit up and take notice. Regardless, I'd see anything he made (and pay to do it in a theater - as I will when I take my parents to see this).
sigma
Private First Class (PFC)

Postby sigma » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 am

MADMAX wrote:lol yeah Raizen will never be unbanned. Nazi admin lolololol i would give every $ i have to see him Fry or slowly die in great pain and if he passes out i would have doctor's there to revive him, cos i would want him to feel everything.

lol

For such a *dumb* man... you have a pretty big mouth, max.

Have you not realized that every hostility of mine is a direct response to your own hostility, and the hostility of others? Starting out with that first ban so long ago for killing pengy on a roof and snorting "get the hell out of my house." All this can be traced back to a simple taunt, and a sore overreaction.

Still don't get it? That's your problem. Do I overreact myself to every simple provocation? Again, your problem.
j@Y666**Qc.ca**
Commander In Chief

Postby j@Y666**Qc.ca** » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:11 pm

and i guess that will help u being unbanned? u can keep trying to prove u are a genius, u are still banned.
sigma

Postby sigma » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:40 pm

No jay, I do not expect it to get me unbanned. But I never considered bans an obstacle... particularly since I haven't had UT on my computer since I wanted to see your Christmas textures one last time.

Yet over 8 months later, I still find max throwing my name around like a basketball. I almost feel pity that such a slight of emotionless retaliation on my part could yield such animosity and turmoil.

I am through talking with him and anyone else here. But I want to remind you all that anyone caught in the flame wars were just as guilty of instigation as I; whether or not I overreacted.

Acid: Me and him were at greater odds then myself and Max at one point. I forgot why. I do not care. I have no problems with him, and if he has any with me; he is certainly civil about it. He is prolly my fav person here.

Archie Klumper: Whether or not he like my opinions, he kept his mouth shut. So I feel sorry that he had to read through so much dribble and so many diatribes. Sorry bud.

Broken Clock: I took his name... once. But I was always nice to him. I was not *one* of those ppl who made fun of him for months on end. Take care.

Larriamo: Sort of a love hate relationship with him. Dude, I still remember the time you were talking sly to Amy about what you were doing with your woman that night: and i was like "so which hand ya using?" or something like that. It was too good to pass up, I'm sorry.

Hax: Though he didn't like me flaming reg or some other idiot, he never banned me for it. As far as unbiased admins go, he is my fav after acid.

Jay: I am mildly insulted that I could have sworn I had known you for a while, then I find out you are asking about me and what I did. You never treated me like a criminal though; and I thank you for ask questions first-shoot later policy.

Xpress: it is not nice to try and come between two ppl who appear to be friends outside the game.

Duesy: I thought you were accountable for what you were not. I suppose I was wrong. It happens. But truly, it should not have happened there.

Friendly Fire: I gotta admit, for someone who hates me... you sure can maintain your polite facade.

Madmax: Of all the ppl I have fought with, you are one of two ppl who I am aware of who bear excessive hostility. I will not apologize after what you wrote. But I do feel sorry for you.

Pengy: I want you to know that I know you told smiley about my little giantess (no pun intended) fetish. I knew that less than a month after she started talking to me. For that reason alone; I never fully trusted her. That is carried on your head my friend; not mine.

Oh, I almost forgot.
Renegade X: Cool fireworks. 8)
Acid
Brigadier General

Postby Acid » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:05 pm

I only have problems with people who think they can come to one of my servers and make their own rules.

Yeah we had our differences in the beginning but I have also stuck up for you in my forums as well as here and dont have a problem at all whether or not it was on the forums or in the server. Though you didnt take UT too seriously for the most part as far as I am aware of you did respect the rules. Not to mention I have spoken with you via PM's more than probably any other person ever registered on these forums.
Judge
Commander In Chief

Postby Judge » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 pm

w00t!!! I made it thru another list without being mentioned!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

dkrypt
HALEYS ADMIN

Postby dkrypt » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Judge wrote:w00t!!! I made it thru another list without being mentioned!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heartily seconded.
MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Postby MADMAX » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:35 am

A six-month-old sheep need never worry again about being turned into lamb chops after being sold for a record-breaking £231,000.
The Texel tup called Deveronvale Perfection became the most expensive sheep in the world after it was auctioned at a livestock market in Lanark.

The pedigree ram was bred by Graham Morrison, of Banff, and bought by Fraserburgh farmer Jimmy Douglas.

Experts said that although the "staggering" sale price would take some by surprise, the purchase was likely to be an excellent investment.

John Yates, chief executive of the Texel Sheep Society, said the ram is expected to father pedigree lambs worth millions of pounds for his new owner.

:shock:
sigma

Postby sigma » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Acid: lol yes, this is true. I did not mean to sound curt in my reference, but it was a long post.

Dkrypt: I didn't mention you because i dont know you. I remember your named annoyed me cause it was on the admin roster for so long with you never around, and when the time came to change the site it just moved! lol all in good fun though.

Judge: I bang my gavel maniacally. Thats all i have to say lol
Judge
Commander In Chief

Postby Judge » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:58 pm

sigma wrote:Judge: I bang my gavel maniacally. Thats all i have to say lol

Was just wondering cuz I am the biggest banning admin around. :lol:

PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Postby MADMAX » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:13 pm

pretend he is not there. dont talk to him or he will keep posting.

thanx
Judge
Commander In Chief

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:19 pm

MADMAX wrote:pretend he is not there. dont talk to him or he will keep posting.

thanx

Maxy honey......did you look at the 1st post in this thread? :lol:
PWN'N n00bs leik j0o!

MADMAX
HALEYS AMBASSADOR

Postby MADMAX » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:29 pm

LOL 4got about that 1 CareBear :D

BTW Laugh-a-lot says hai!

Return to “Suggestions”